New Canadian member

Drifting_Art

:
Mazda 2 sport m/t
Hey guys! Names Callen and I've snooped around for a bit but finally signed up. Right now it's just a daily driven street toy but we have a road course opening in a few weeks and I would like to take it out once in a while.

Here's my list of what I've done and a few things I plan on doing.

Eibach lowering springs
SPC camber bolts - not installed yet
K/N drop-in filter - Injen CAI on order
Sprintbooster - still testing
Ractive muffler ATM - will be testing a Cat-back from flowmaster in a few months if everything pans out
Kyowa ultralight 18x7 +42 on 215/35/18 delinte D7s
Rims on order avid.1 11s 15x7 +30 and will try yokohama 225/50/15 to start
Rallyarmor mudflaps
Custom stereo on factory head unit (flush mounted components, single 10" 129db tested)
Smoked 3rd brake light and reflectors
LED interior/exterior lights/hids
Monroe sensa-trac rear shocks - not installed (trying these since I can't afford adjustables, anything is better than stock)
Hawk hps pads - not installed yet

Future plans
Custom chassis stiffening
Corksport short shifter/shift knob and extension
Wheel spacers if needed
Corksport demio badge
Corksport skid plate
Corksport adjustable shocks
ACT clutch
Custom cold air box for Canadian winters to work on the Injen intake I have on order
Catch can
Front swaybar
Goodridge SS brake lines
AWR motor mount
Centric rotors and drums
Some kind of tuning, preferably a handheld.
Header
3d carbon kit/corksport spoiler/fender flares

This is all my phone, so hopefully the pics work, if not I managed to add a couple to my profile, take a look and let me know what you think. In the next week or so I should have the new rims, camber bolts and shocks installed and I will be doing a bit of plasti-dipping and carbon wrapping so I will post those up when I'm done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.3 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 160
Welcome! Seems like you're on a good path. How's that Sprintbooster working for ya?

I've had it for almost a day now and I like it even though it's expensive. I find that it likes to get up and go a little sooner and downshifting is a lot smoother now. It was pricy but they do offer a moneyback guarantee and since no one has a tuner yet I wanted to try it out.

Bonus! My rims showed up at the shop this morning so now I need to get moving on intallin my parts.

Definitely post up a write/review on the sprintbooster if you get time.

-Derrick

Latest posts

Back