New 2016 Mazda CX5 AWD Touring Fair Price?

:
Mazda CX5 2016 AWD Touring
I recently bought the above reference CX5 for $26,000.00 and with taxes, title and tags, it was $27,100. I live in virginia. Is this a good deal? Just curious. I checked true car, edmunds, etc... It appears to be but I owned Hondas by whole life so switching is new to me.

Did you not see the stickyed thread at the top of the page that is titled "current selling price for CX-5"? It's all covered in that thread.

I recently bought the above reference CX5 for $26,000.00 and with taxes, title and tags, it was $27,100. I live in virginia. Is this a good deal? Just curious. I checked true car, edmunds, etc... It appears to be but I owned Hondas by whole life so switching is new to me.

I live in VA as well and paid almost exactly what you paid for it, about $27,050. My guess is you're from Northern Virginia?

Yep, thanks for the info rickypicky. I love my new cx5, you? I owned Hondas my whole life. I might be a converter

Exactly the same for me. I've owned Hondas since 1980, a total of six brand new cars. The last one, a 2015 CR-V, I sold back to the dealer after owning it for just 10 days due to vibration issues. Don't think I'll buy another one.

So far I love the CX-5. Time will tell whether I become a convert.

About $3K total. Still I'm glad I did it. Any 'fix' coming from Honda will likely be half assed due to cost and I didn't want to live with the issue.

Last edited:
The last one, a 2015 CR-V, I sold back to the dealer after owning it for just 10 days due to vibration issues. Don't think I'll buy another one.

I noticed Honda has issued a video to their YouTube channel about this issue...I thought it was strange, having owned two Hondas myself (before becoming a convert when i bought my Mazda3 last year) and my wife on her second Honda currently.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back