NEPOC Event: Meet/Dyno-Day 6/4/2005 OFFICIAL.

THEGOLDPRO said:
allright guys i have fixed the list, please check it, on page one, and let me know if your still going

alright....put me on the dyno list. figure i will be there so i might as well dyno........

thanks.....

-ryan

Protege52003 said:
alright....put me on the dyno list. figure i will be there so i might as well dyno........

thanks.....

-ryan
done bump guys, please make any changes soon, let me know guys, i need to call them very soon.

I thought you were getting the "TURBINATOR" Better than any turbo or super charger. 35 HP for 35 bucks.

poboxjosh said:
I thought you were getting the "TURBINATOR" Better than any turbo or super charger. 35 HP for 35 bucks.

yeah, forgot about that. must have been drinking.....(thinkbeer

i would just like to get some base numbers with my car after 46K and the couple mods i have still on my car......figure i will be there, might as well dyno!!!!

I won't be dyno'ing (I'll be amazed if that's grammatically correct) but I'll have my wheels and suspension on fri, so provided I get it done on fri...I'll be there sat! (nana)

Davect06607 said:
Add one more to NON_DYNO please. A non-supercharged Cobra<---all i know about the car.

I want LXPony to bring his Vortech SC'ed 5.0 GT but he won't......he will have his Protege5. Have to get him to get his name in.......

I really hope my new wheels come next week. If they don't, this will make two NEPOC meets I've shown up to with only 50% bling.(sad2)

ne3ek said:
anybody check the weather for saturday? because i see rain on the 4th bitches.

yes i see but weathermen/woman lie lie lie...and dont know s*** about weather cause its ever changing soooo lets pray for no rain!

YellowSpeedInNY said:
i wanna go but my formal is the day before and i might be too hung over to make it
Moderation is the key to life, Grasshopper.

At least until you actually make it to any NEPOC event.(friday)

Pretzellogic said:
Moderation is the key to life, Grasshopper.

At least until you actually make it to any NEPOC event.(friday)

Top Shelf Open Bar for four hours my friend, i don't know if i can moderate (crazy)

If anybody has Paintball Co2 tanks, if you want to bring them on dyno day it would be cool. I have 2 and am looking for at least 2 more to use for the day. If you fill them up, I will pay for the fill.

Back