NEPOC Event: Meet/Dyno-Day 6/4/2005 OFFICIAL.

hmmm.. I may be in the neighborhood that weekend.. I may go, but nobody wants to see my blue whale get dyno'd (evil)

seanmcsean said:
hmmm.. I may be in the neighborhood that weekend.. I may go, but nobody wants to see my blue whale get dyno'd (evil)

hell, stop by if you are in the area.....we welcome any MSProtege.com member.....

hehe.. yeah, I usually am the only 6 at these meets.. much less the only 6 hatch.. but its cool.. you protege-heads are good people

haha.. I really didn't either.. I just got s-plan pricing on mine which brought it within reach.

seanmcsean said:

check the mazda6club.com forums mon frere. nepoc welcomes all mazdas....and non mazdas....all cars i guess....

hey guys i should have my short shifter for the meet and well was wondering whod want to help me install it? i know we gotta get under car so anyone have some of those ramps we could use to hold up the car? any ideas/interest in helping me install mah shortshifter?

pro5maniac said:
hey guys i should have my short shifter for the meet and well was wondering whod want to help me install it? i know we gotta get under car so anyone have some of those ramps we could use to hold up the car? any ideas/interest in helping me install mah shortshifter?
If no one brings ramps and you remind me I'll bring some jackstands. The instal itself is easy. Worst part about it is the stubborn snap ring.

Pretzellogic said:
If no one brings ramps and you remind me I'll bring some jackstands. The instal itself is easy. Worst part about it is the stubborn snap ring.

ok cool thanks ill bring this up again once we get closer to the meet thanks again. we can use my stocker jackstand...and idk someone elses as well? but just sayin if someone has the parts it would be cool.

I don't work for free. Unless I get to tell you how to do it and I do the easy parts and you get antifreeze all over you....hehe

BlkZoomZoom said:
I don't work for free. Unless I get to tell you how to do it and I do the easy parts and you get antifreeze all over you....hehe
...and motor oil, and power steering fluid.
THEGOLDPRO said:
im not climbing under a car with the stock jackstand, lol
Your car came with jackstands? Huh?

Back