NEONS ARE ON!!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I went to cartoy's to see if they installed neons, since it is only 5 min away. Well they didn't but a guy that worked there said that if I brought my car by his house that night he could do it for me. I was skeptical but I did it anyway. Well he did the best job of wiring I have ever seen! The work he did was amazing. Not one wire is showing, I got to choose where we put the switch and he was really nice about it. It took him almost 4 hours but I don't think that any shop with 5 guys could have done a better job. He also told me about a car club that he's in. I am going to check them out and see what that's all about. I will get pictures tonight and post them on here.

on the topic of neons...i was thinkng about getting them, but was told that the neon light would not reach the middle of the car, leaving a black gap...has anyone had tihs problem, and has anyone fixed it. or is this just a matter of mounting it correctly...also, was thinking of street glow gold...good choice? and again..how hard is it to wire.....thanks

linux, what did you mean by "pimp tight" situation? It was cool. About the black gap I don't remember on my car. I will check tonight. Right now I have liteglow neons. I bought them at a flea market for $86, yes $86. They are awesome too. I payed the guy 100 for installation. He was only asking 80 but it took him almost 4 hours and like I said, he did a great job so he deserved it.

Back