NEMOC Random BS Thread

happy 4th to all, be safe. i've got family visiting all week....

just did a calculation, in 31 days i've driven 4,980 miles (not counting back and forth to work) NC, OH, ME, NH, NY

hey mark! thats a lot of miles! :D was it all on the msm?

got my insurance figured out. went with esurance. both cars were $389 for six months. no collision on the miata but i may add it for the next 6 months and then take collision off during the winter. so now ill register it at the dmv on friday

Last edited:
hello ppl , anyone here has installed 3m vinyl wrap ? mazda3 door panel cloth has gotten loose to the point im taking it out and was thinking vinyl wrap but so many to choose from lol ... any help would be great ..hapy 4th of july everyone.

happy 4th to all, be safe. i've got family visiting all week....

just did a calculation, in 31 days i've driven 4,980 miles (not counting back and forth to work) NC, OH, ME, NH, NY

Nice Mark. Happy 4th everyone. It's my daughters birthday today as well.

Some pics from the Glen

IMG_20130629_090619.jpg

IMG_20130629_093928.jpg

IMG_20130629_172210.jpg

IMG_20130630_104339.jpg

IMG_20130630_102835.jpg

IMG_20130630_102429.jpg

As my wife says, "you can't touch that".

TGIF All. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th weekend.

had a great 4th, didn't do anything, just hung out with the fam....grand daughters bday party tonight at our lodge/residents center...6yrs old, wow...time flys.

Nice shots Bruce and your wife sounds a lot like mine. lol

Had a nice little bbq with the fam on the 4th. Back to work in the kitchen tonight....should be fun since it's humid as hell out. 6 already Mark, the time does fly! My daughter has been to three grad parties already this summer and was at a sweet 16 last night. Today is another sweet 16, grad party and two more grad parties by the end of the month. Everytime I turn around I'm giving cash to a kid who isn't mine! lol

Anyone watch Motive? Tam and I just watched last week's on VOD. The killer drove a black mica P5 which of course had bald tires, a broken tail light and crappy muffler. Damn writers!!!

Jared, understand what you mean. But I'm happy with my agent and to me the CS is worth it. Guess it also leaves a bad taste in my mouth about Geico jacking up the price constantly. Figure that I can switch and save a few hundred a year but in a couple of years I'll be right back to what I'm paying and will be switching again.

Last edited:
what a warrrrrm day at LRP today. there was occasionally a breeze but not much of one, and sun out all day. luckily we did have an e-z up but it wasnt in such a place that gave us a great vantage point for the race. When the ALMS race started, we moved to the hill side by the esses for an hour or so, then back to the shade, then back out. all in all, a great day. drank lots of water and feeling just tired real early tonight :D

Tony, what's up??

More bloody rain this week

same for us :(. i want to fix the bumper on the p5 in the garage but also need to keep the miata in there! would have worked on it yesterday but my roommate worked on his truck this weekend blocking the garage and cant move it yet as he is waiting for coolant to come in. apparently his 7.2L diesel has coolant that needed to be ordered

Stupid rain is making it so I can't ride my motorcycle to work. Between the heat and chance of rain every day I haven't ridden in weeks.

Happy Monday! Blah....humidity is still here. It would be nice for one of these t-storms to just 'wash' it away for a few days at least.

Got a ticket this morning on the way to work...59 in a 25. :( Had to make a detour to pick my daughter up at her cousin's house before going into work but when I got there she had already got a ride with someone else. So went on my way and looked in the mirror to see lights. When the officer told me how fast I'd been going is when I realized I was on a motorcyle in a Wegman's food aisle. That's when I awoke and looked at the alarm clock to see it was 7:06am...I leave at 7am! Got ready in a hurry but made sure to take my time coming in. ;)

Back