NEMOC Random BS Thread

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PloOiGXQSAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PloOiGXQSAc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

idk...is 400 reasonable? i havent sold stuff. i only buy it. ;p im going back to school and focusing on other things in life right now so i need the money. if you think you need anything else from this ms3 let me know. ill probbaly part with it.

idk...is 400 reasonable? i havent sold stuff. i only buy it. ;p im going back to school and focusing on other things in life right now so i need the money. if you think you need anything else from this ms3 let me know. ill probbaly part with it.

are u gonna demod the whole car completely back to stock?? :(

pfffff.

this thread is nothing.. check out the longest thread over in off topic.

that's how schizophrenic posting is done.

I haven't slept in 48 hours. I watched the sun come up over the Chestnut Hill Reservoir with 2200 of my closest, inebriated friends this morning and got absolutely roasted out in the sun while wearing jet-black.

Wouldn't trade it for the world.
Proud graduate of Boston College Class of 2010.
And now I need to get some aloe and some sleep. Pics tomorrow.

ahhaha...I lurk this thread when I'm at work too but my crap slow PC can't minimize the page on time usually. lol.

and my monitor is facing the entrance to my area. FTL

edit: xfz, congrats !

are u gonna demod the whole car completely back to stock?? :(

no not all of it. im going to sell s*** that makes it not as appealing to the mass public. i want to sell it and get a bmw awd 3 series. prefer a convertible but ill go hardtop. soooo....accesport...how much you want to spend on it?

no not all of it. im going to sell s*** that makes it not as appealing to the mass public. i want to sell it and get a bmw awd 3 series. prefer a convertible but ill go hardtop. soooo....accesport...how much you want to spend on it?

ahh cool s***..

jenn no pressure but you should buy his ap!!! (yes)

lee ur not taking off the manifold are you??

im gonna (cryhard) if you are because that thing is a PITA!!

I spend enough time in all these NEPOC threads. Don't even want to know what's in the site wide Off Topic thread. Ikes!

I spend enough time in all these NEPOC threads. Don't even want to know what's in the site wide Off Topic thread. Ikes!

darkside2-black.gif

Morning gang....what's shakin'? I've got Blue today and gonna try to figure out what's grinding/squeaking in the PS front wheel area (at least that's where the noise seems to be coming from).

GAH I will probably want that FMIC................(boom08) I will have to come up with some money soon

Back