NEMOC Random BS Thread

Morning Crew! Last day till weekend begins. :) Taking tmw off and heading to Attleboro with my friend to pick up his new AK. Then if it's not raining going to shoot off a few rounds at the range.

Sara hit the big 17 today. Wow! Boy time flies fast.

Good morning everyone(coffee)

Very busy time at work. Starting the process of scheduling the refurbishing of all the dorms after students move out.
(gah)

Good Morning NEPOCers!! Stepped on the scale yesterday at the gym, dropped 6 LBS!! WOOT WOOT!! just put me ahead of my 2 lbs a weeks for 15 weeks I was aiming for.

due to my past experiences i know exactly what that guy must've felt like.(pissed) some ppl just dont know how to drive
I was rear ended in my MS6 2 weeks after I bought it. It sucked, but I was relatively calm. What can you do? Nothing. It's just a car. It's not like it's an irreplaceable car that won best in show at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. A body shop will fix it up, you'll drive it for 5-10 years and then pass it off.

Maybe that's why I don't put lots of money into the car. At any moment some old lady can take it away from you and force you to start from scratch.

I was rear ended in my MS6 2 weeks after I bought it. It sucked, but I was relatively calm. What can you do? Nothing. It's just a car. It's not like it's an irreplaceable car that won best in show at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. A body shop will fix it up, you'll drive it for 5-10 years and then pass it off.

Maybe that's why I don't put lots of money into the car. At any moment some old lady can take it away from you and force you to start from scratch.

or old man(lol2)

Just water sealed the tent and put a fresh coat of paint on the fire bowl....Wife surprised me this am with an order of a black mazdaspeed hoody and 2 mazdaspeed t-shirts.....one black, one grey! Should be here in time for LRP!!!

Yea I know right?.....tooo bad neither of my cars are mazdaspeeds!! But hey I still like em....I'll still rock them! It's all about the support!! Just hope they are here in time!

Hell yea! I have Mazdaspeed hats, shirts, and heck....a big MS sticker on my car. It's all about the support!

So I am all set aside from the beer and food for LRP!! Tent is airing out, fire bowl is drying, will not be used until LRP, coolers are all set.....might paint the top of the big one red. Printed out a big NEPOC logo that I am going to cut out and put over the top of the cooler before I paint it, so when i peel it off, BAM!! NEPOC in big white letters on the top!

Holy crap, been MIA from the forums for a few days. Not going to bother catching up on the BS thread. THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH BS (boom01).

Been a long, boring week of 3rd shifts for me...I don't even have any BS to share.

...why the hell did I even post?

Happy Friday all. GOing to be busy for May.

Off to my oldest daughters graduation this weekend. 1 down 1 to go. Going to try rte 6 thru Maine into New Brunswick. Going to stop off in Fredericton to see some realtives and then on to Sackville NB. Leaving Sunday and back on Tuesday.

Winter gas finally must be gone. Was only getting 28-29. Finally registered a 34 mpg.

Back