Need Work, I'll hook it up

TheJohnny

:
12 MS3, 11 CX-9
Hey, if any of you locals need work done, let me know. I can do the following.

Prefer Mazdas but will work on anything
* Lowering Springs or Coil-Overs
* Brake job to include 4 to 5 lug conversions
* Header Installs
* Turbo Installs
* Downpipe Installs
* Exhaust Installs
* Gauge Installs
* Turbo Timer Installs
* Custom O2 simulator installs (I have all the capacitors and resistors to make my own)
* Boost Controller Installs
* Basic Mechanical work, Preventative Maintenance (oil changes, etc.)

i can back his work! great prices with incredible results. Not to mention he's a good guy in general. maybe he'll trade me cars soon. (poke)

haha, the trade is out of the question. When I lowered your car, it was so hard for me to not want to detail inside your wheelwells...... Car looks good though, sitting oh so nice.

Why does your car have the CEL?
Did you put a midpipe on it? Header? Give me more details, but yeah, I can get rid of it as long as it's from something like an install. I custom make them, if you look on here there is a thread talking about it, I solder everything and shrink wrap it as well.

What kind of sound do you having coming from your wheel? Front, rear, when you brake? Again, more details if you would please.

Hey man, I shower, in the field........

Don't ask, don't tell...that's your moto Jon Jon...hahaha!

i have code:p0442....i just change my gas cap....but is still on......i reset many time...but the cel still come out...so any idea?.......and i just fix my wheel....and thx for your help~~

Last edited:
Honestly, with the extent of your possible problems with the P0442 code, you could have a small leak to a bad solenoid somewhere in your EVAP system. Not an easy fix without all the right electronic equipment. I would say take to dealer, they have a minimum $85 fee just to diagnos the problem, then they'll go from there. Sorry a little out of my range of work.

You have to be careful when you go to a dealer with aftermarket parts on your car. Some may care, some may not. Peoples will probably care.

i know man~ hellnightkid say People's Mazda dealer is a asshole....so i think i just go to auto shop or something~ thx for the comment~

well I just hooked up Hellnightkid. I took off his aftermarket ION downpipe and cat-back magnaflow exhaust, and put the stock exhaust back on. Let me tell you this, One hour from start to finish, I'm so proud of that one. Then I pulled out his A/F and Boost gauges and cleaned up some wiring under the dash. I hope he's happy with it. I guess I'll find out later when he picks up his ride. Let me know how you like it......

OH yeah, I didn't charge him ( would of been around $80 to do all that I did though ), consider it a gift since he just got his car jacked up and his stereo stolen. Usually I don't do pro-bono work but I felt sorry for him.

Last edited:
I have done HID's, used to have them on mine until the dealership fried them and then said it wasn't them. Anyway, I can do all of them no problem, as long as you have a bung for your EGT. Where to put it is up to you. Some say that you should put it in the turbo manifold near the #1 cylinder. Others say that you can put it where the plug used to be in the stock j-pipe. Up to you but you have to have a bung welded on where you want it and I can do the rest, let me know what you want to do.

HID's: Up to you where you want the ballasts, if you want them hidden I can remove your bumper and hide them but it's not fun, but they would be installed out of site. Completely up to you though but I can easily install them.

yeah its always nice to hide the ballasts make it seem more stock

TheJohnny said:
I have done HID's, used to have them on mine until the dealership fried them and then said it wasn't them. Anyway, I can do all of them no problem, as long as you have a bung for your EGT. Where to put it is up to you. Some say that you should put it in the turbo manifold near the #1 cylinder. Others say that you can put it where the plug used to be in the stock j-pipe. Up to you but you have to have a bung welded on where you want it and I can do the rest, let me know what you want to do.

HID's: Up to you where you want the ballasts, if you want them hidden I can remove your bumper and hide them but it's not fun, but they would be installed out of site. Completely up to you though but I can easily install them.

alright thanks johnny. ill let you know. theyre supposed to come in by next wednesday. :]

Back