Need Vancouver port status update plz!

Avoid the insults TheMAN...you can post without being an asshole.

Don't flame up this forum.

Back on Topic!

Yes antoine, youre right

please everyone be kind and hug each other.. :D

Ok, lets get back to topic like i said before ...

I wanted picture of our car at the port...

If someone else is really interested of whats going on in canada like me...

There is a batch ready to be delivered to dealer (probably monday or tuesday) Mine is still stuck at the port in theory :mad: or, maybe it is on the train now...

It was at sea 2 weeks ago...

Look I work at Fraser Wharves which is the company that operaates the port where the M3s are coming in. We have had two Mazda ships in the last two weeks just chock full oh M3s. These cars are being shipped to the east coast as we speak and have been for two weeks. I think the reason they haavent shown up on the floor yet is because the Mazda dealerships have to do all their prep work regarding these vehicles. I mean if you go to adealer and start asking questions about these cars it would make sense that the saleseman should know something about them. And if you take yor car in for warranty work it would probably help if the mechanic knew were the dipstick was. You want some pics.........Il get you some. There are some awesome new colours. Love the sedan!Verno!;)

portcom4 said:
Look I work at Fraser Wharves which is the company that operaates the port where the M3s are coming in. We have had two Mazda ships in the last two weeks just chock full oh M3s. These cars are being shipped to the east coast as we speak and have been for two weeks. I think the reason they haavent shown up on the floor yet is because the Mazda dealerships have to do all their prep work regarding these vehicles. I mean if you go to adealer and start asking questions about these cars it would make sense that the saleseman should know something about them. And if you take yor car in for warranty work it would probably help if the mechanic knew were the dipstick was. You want some pics.........Il get you some. There are some awesome new colours. Love the sedan!Verno!;)

please do, ASAP!!! :D

OK this is kinda a thread jack but not, if you could, can you see if any Infiniti ships have landed containing the new G35x? Mine is on the first shipment supposedly, and the dealer told me that it was at sea last week, and that it should arrive this week. Please keep an eye out for the G35x when your searchin for those 3's :)

Hey protege 52nr only Mazdas,Suzukis,Toyotas,Mitsubishis,and Daewoo land at this port,sorry cant help with your infinity! Verno

PortCom4 , i must say that if you find us some pics....

WE LOVE YOU! hahaha

please get at least 1 one shot of the sedan in , titanium color, ?? blue , red, and the silver too....

Thanks a lot bro...

just as a reminder :

Iknow that there will be some mazda 3 delivered this week to dealers, howevers, mine came in the second boat for sure, so i dont think he is already here at qubec... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

how long does it take for the serie 200 train to get to quebec? 8 days?

I will get some pics! Its not that easy. Just stay tuned. The new colour that I really like is a colour that Mazda calls red but is actually copper its AWESOME! Trust me Ont. and Que. have lots of these cars there right NOW. It will be interesting to see the pricing. 2.3 litres and 160 ponies........................oh yeah! Verno

Damn, now will not have pics cause of the "brunolong" site...

portcom4, we wanted real life picture of real canadian production car...

Also we want to know if the GT with or without GFX package and the sport wagon have CLEAR/BLACK Taillight instead of the red one for the standar trim, can you please confirm?

Okay, okay heres some pictures. I think for the standard trim your out of luck if you want clear/black. Its tough to figure out the different packages for the Mazda 3 because there is no GT GFX or any other badges on the car to tell you which is which! Verno!

In Canada,

Clear taillights =sport (hatchback) GT and sedan GT with GFX package.

The rest get the normal red taillights.

Portcom i think you forgot to post the picture, theres no link no pics on your post.....

Anyway,Thanks a lot for your time!

We dont get the 2.3L badge as well...

Back