need some wheel help

What tire size? I think on the sedan you should be ok with a +45. I think my wheels are +45 and I ran with 215/40/17 no problem on my P5.

There's a fitment chart stickied in the normal rim/tire/suspension forum

I dunno why there's even a separate MSP forum for this.

KanseiZM said:
What tire size? I think on the sedan you should be ok with a +45. I think my wheels are +45 and I ran with 215/40/17 no problem on my P5.

There's a fitment chart stickied in the normal rim/tire/suspension forum

I dunno why there's even a separate MSP forum for this.

honestly i don't even care what size tire as long as it fits without rubbing i just love these wheels lol

Yeah they are pretty nice looking wheels. What is the stock MSP size, 215/45 or 205/45? On the sedan I think you should be ok but check the fitment guide in the main tire/suspension/brakes forum, it's the definitive source for that info.

KanseiZM said:
Yeah they are pretty nice looking wheels. What is the stock MSP size, 215/45 or 205/45? On the sedan I think you should be ok but check the fitment guide in the main tire/suspension/brakes forum, it's the definitive source for that info.

its 215/45/17

alright I need a little more help because i am rim/wheel/tire retarted... the wheels that I want are 17x7.5 5x114.3 and come in +45/+48 and I have a stock suspension MSP what size tires would I need in order to fit these wheels and which +45/+48 would i need

Thank You so much guys

Please forgive my ignorance lol

vcinsanity1523 said:
alright I need a little more help because i am rim/wheel/tire retarted... the wheels that I want are 17x7.5 5x114.3 and come in +45/+48 and I have a stock suspension MSP what size tires would I need in order to fit these wheels and which +45/+48 would i need

Thank You so much guys

Please forgive my ignorance lol

actually i just looked and on the website in 17.7.5 all they have is +45 for 17x8 they have +48

someone please help i feel so damn dumb sitting here lol

The 17x7.5 should be ok to run 215/40/17 with the +45 offset. You'd really want a +48 with the 7.5" width though. argh

I know people are running 215/40/17 +45 on the sedans though so you should be ok. The sedans have a bit more room in the rear.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9129&page=27

Post your question on that thread though, the people there know a hell of a lot more about it than I do, and I don't think many people will see the thread here since it is within the MSP subforum.

KanseiZM said:
The 17x7.5 should be ok to run 215/40/17 with the +45 offset. You'd really want a +48 with the 7.5" width though. argh

I know people are running 215/40/17 +45 on the sedans though so you should be ok. The sedans have a bit more room in the rear.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9129&page=27

Post your question on that thread though, the people there know a hell of a lot more about it than I do, and I don't think many people will see the thread here since it is within the MSP subforum.

thanks so much man i appreciate it a bunch

vcinsanity1523 said:
Alright guys i need some help i'm thinking about buying a nice set of rota's for the speed I really like the Rota Rev's but would these fit the speed they come in 17x7 5x114.3+45 Here is a link to the page http://www.machiii.net/wheels/REV.html

Thanks in advance!!

Damn, those are nice.

Back