need help

protege16

what is the best spark plugs and wires and is there anything that can give me more power out of lil stuff need help

I'd stick with NGK plugs and wires. NGK makes premium plug wires for the 1.6L. As far as type of plugs I've been using platinum with no regrets. I'm going to try the iridiums next time.

I'd stick with NGK plugs and wires. NGK makes premium plug wires for the 1.6L. As far as type of plugs I've been using platinum with no regrets. I'm going to try the iridiums next time.

where do you get them from? i havent found them.

i have the 1.6 i have a obx headder 2 1/2 all the way back and a cold air intack jet chip ecu . but when i get on the gas sometime it feels like it is missing rell bad so i just though if i got good wires and plugs and lil stuff like that to fix it

thanks. how many plug wires do you need? because it comes in sets of 2? do i need to get coils on plug boots as well?

You need one set of two wires as you have two wires and I would get the coil on plug boots if yours look worn and cracked. At $5 a piece I would change them out anyways.

i have the 1.6 i have a obx headder 2 1/2 all the way back and a cold air intack jet chip ecu . but when i get on the gas sometime it feels like it is missing rell bad so i just though if i got good wires and plugs and lil stuff like that to fix it

Plugs are real easy to change and not terribly expensive. I'd change them if you haven't changed them out in a while. If you're getting a check engine light get that checked as well.

You need one set of two wires as you have two wires and I would get the coil on plug boots if yours look worn and cracked. At $5 a piece I would change them out anyways.

okay so that would be 2 boots, and 2 spark plugs if i wanted to do the whole thing. right? :p

Back