Need Help from a 626 Owner

JinxKwB

:
2005 Mazda 6 i
I need help from a 1999ish 626 owner. I need to know the dimensions of the hazard switch on and 1999, 2000 style 626.

Here is why. I have a 05 Mazda6 and I am doing some work for a Double din. I have been trying to find a button to fit the "blanks" by my dimmer. The hazard for the 1999 2000ish 626's seems to be the perfect size but I cant find the dimensions to be sure.

Anyone have one that could pop it out and give me the Height and Width?

I have a 2001 626. i'm guessing the hazard switch is the button that puts the blinkers on in an emergency? i'd be glad to check that out for you, but how would i safely remove it without scratching or breaking it?

I have a 2001 626. i'm guessing the hazard switch is the button that puts the blinkers on in an emergency? i'd be glad to check that out for you, but how would i safely remove it without scratching or breaking it?
You can just measure the nose of the button from where it is in the dash and that will tell me if it's close enough. I just need the height and width of the nose of the button anyway.

Thanks a ton!

Tape Measure says.......... 7/8in by 1 1/2in.

These are approximate, it was tough to measure because the edges are rounded, but that was the closest i could get. ;)

Tape Measure says.......... 7/8in by 1 1/2in.

These are approximate, it was tough to measure because the edges are rounded, but that was the closest i could get. ;)

Awesome man, turns out the button should be the exact size as the blanks on the mazda 6. Thanks a million. Saved me a lot of headache.

Back