Naruto

Naruto is great! I am waiting for new episodes, and more new manga! :D

Getbackers is good. pretty funny.

yep all those. FMA went completely crazy... bleach is great, and i'm still waiting on the rest of samurai 7.
do you know about initial D 4th stage?

FMA was left completely open, eh? I think they'll be doing movies now. Samurai 7 was licensed, so it'll be a while before we seen any new episodes... I can't wait any longer anymore for S7. Now, Initial D Stage 4 is amazing, however, it's taking a long time for the episodes to come out. At least Naruto is regular.

I haven't only seen like 16 episodes of FMA. haven't seen Samerai 7 or the getbackers. I have only up to episode 6 of 4th stage. It's soo hard to find good places to download episodes.....

I have up to episode 77 of Naruto too.... I love anime. I've been watching it since 88.... Dragonball z was my first

Naruto is up to 104, though... get with the times, people :p

ANBUdom on Rizon is where to get the good subs.

Sam7 was good, though now licensed, so it's gay ^_^
Bleach looks nifty.

If you like Cowby bebop and Sam7, check out Samurai Champloo by animeforever.
animeone is doing tenjou tenge - it's pretty good, although a little drawn out - too little material, too much time.

Naruto plays at 7pm every Wednesday in Japan. So that's like 4am, here. But by the time ANBUdom gets it, translates, typesets, verifies and posts online.. it's usually Thursday night or Friday morning, here....but that's still good with me :p

I think i saw that once.. and it was so poorly done, i didn't care to watch it from that group again.. i think it was saiyaman that did it.. it BLEW. so many typos, so many off-topic translations...

ANBU is one of the best translation chans out there... but they are too 'legit' for my liking

Oh yeah a link to a good site for Naruto or anyother cool anime would be greatly apreciated.... if you don't want to post feel free to PM me

im watching naruto, bleach, gundam seed destiny, samurai champloo, and initial d 4th stage...all good anime...

Back