Napoleon Dynamite

enigM@

:
2003 Protege5
Anyone see this yet? Looks humorous. It's supposedly open in theatres everywhere, but there's only 2 places showing it around here.

Any reviews?

enigM@ said:
Anyone see this yet? Looks humorous. It's supposedly open in theatres everywhere, but there's only 2 places showing it around here.

Any reviews?
I heard it was really funny, dry comedy. Kinda like Rushmore! I really want to see it.. I don't want to be an I D I OT!!!! haha

dominoy2k1 said:
honestly it looks pretty stupid to me. all the previews i am like wtf?
well it's a different kind of comedy. i watched some preview clips on the website. i'd rather see this than White Chicks or another Will Smith hero flick

enigM@ said:
well it's a different kind of comedy. i watched some preview clips on the website. i'd rather see this than White Chicks or another Will Smith hero flick
(mswerd) i can't stand will smith or the fact that he is the untouchable hero in every film he stars in..

fkmp5 said:
(mswerd) i can't stand will smith or the fact that he is the untouchable hero in every film he stars in..

if he says "i have got to get me one of these!!!" again, i think im going to have to shoot myself in the face. i wanna see him all ****** up like danny glover at the end of lethal weapon

i thought Napolean Dynamite was so funny, i was laughing my ass off. You really gotta have a good sense of humor for it....The end of the movie has the funniest skit in it that I ahve EVAR seen....

wow i had no idea the movie had been out this long already... i just went and saw it last night. i had never seen a preview for it, but all of my friends that had already seen it said it was great. so i decided to go see it.
it's such a different type of humor. it was hilarious!

i just bought it last night and watched it, its hilarious

the bike jumping scene has to be one of the funniest parts of the movie

I laughed my ass off while watching that movie. most of my friends did most of the stupid crap in that movie. the only difference is they weren't wearing moon boots the whole time... "gosh"

wow this is a old post but thank you for searching and saving space!!

I saw this and at first hated it! But the after effect was quite funny!!!

Kip selling technique "Dang-it"
lafwanduh
the fact that it takes place curent time but everyone was dressed like they were in the 80's
the low-key Fez! "i'll bake her a cake"

basically i was pissed of so much through the majority of the movie that the funny parts went right by me. "This has to be the worst movie EVER" - "Gosh"
but in recolection it was quite funny!

You know its off the wall when it is produced by MTV!!! and a bunch of mormons!

it was hilarious.. i saw the screener in theatres, and now I own it (got it for xmas). I loved it the first time,a nd i loved it more when I watched it again :p

You just have to appreciate that the movie doesn't glorify anything - but just shows the coolness of losers (in their own respects)

yep, my GF said it was a biography for dorks, geeks, and losers!

thats why i liked it too. i am one of them!! or was in Highschool. as you get older the classification means nothing!

"Napoleon your just jealous cause ive been online chatting with babes all day"
"i will build her a cake"
I thought the movie was funny as hell. I mad fun of a kid that reminded me of napoleon. I thought his uncle was halarious with his football videos...niggas nice

Latest posts

Back