N/A Sound

Mazdaspeed axelback exhaust + modified stock intake (SRI style)

right click and save as

Nighttime drive-by at WOT until mid-way to the camera, then drive up to camera slowly while revving

Leppy said:
Mazdaspeed axelback exhaust + modified stock intake (SRI style)

that's nice. i have only heard what my car sound like once and that was the only time i let my mom drive it to the store one time. now i definitely know what it sounds like. that filter isn't so bad either but im going with k and n typhoon around january. (10) all the way.

2k3 PrO RiDa said:
I think txmazdaspeeder has a racing beat exhaust on his,except he also has an intake so it may sound diferent.
nope i have aem sri + resonator delete + spin-tech race muffler = MUCHO louder than racing beat

twilightprotege said:
ps - with the braking vid, have a look in slow motion just how much the rear of the car lifts up!!! i love my new brakes!!! hehehe
you need to upgrade those rear brakes and get that back end down!!

wouldn't that have to do more with suspension travel and not the brakes? if the car stopped harder the rear would probably lift more...

holly nosedive batman. that would suck for me or those with bodykits/lips and lowered

twilightprotege said:
firmer springs stop nose dive not better rear brakes. i have eibach springs btw
not totally true. a balanced brake system would even that out. stiffer springs would help out but thats not really solving the problem, more like "sorta" fixing it

yeah not 100% true, but pretty darn close. rear brakes only do something like 15% of the braking. even if you beef them right up, they are still going to do 15% of the braking because the rear tyres arent gripping enough. however, if the springs were upgraded that would keep the rear tyres on the road and then you can up the percentage of work the rear brakes do.

but back on topic - who else has vids? how about a drifting p5?

Last edited:
Back