my poor MSP

AZMSP

:
2003.5 MSP
well, for those of you who have not heard yet, someone turned left in front of me on sat. this is the damage. I don't know yet if it can repaired, but I will keep everyone updated.
angle.jpg

bumper%201.jpg

bumper%202.jpg

d%20side.jpg

front.jpg

interior.jpg

p%20side.jpg

omg. that's just not cool. i think you have neck pains and lower back spasms and pains. and that airbag burn has left your arm inoperable, so you need to take time off work. and your ankles hurt from the impact. and you are experiencing nightmares and other mental anguish.

all joking aside, i'm REALLY glad you are ok and were able to go on the run with us, especially seeing how damaged the car is.

if the insurance doesn't total it, then whoever fixing it is going to have to weld a new front end onto your car, engine and all. clay's accident was similar, with severe front end damage, and they just pieced it all back together. hope they give you a new one though...

feel better!

Man, I hope you are OK. Hope your MSP will get resurrected. Hate to see a beautiful MSP goes to the junk yard.:'(

bags deployed = write off, and its better not to get it fixed because it will never drive the same plus hidden damages that can't get fixed

sorry to hear man

update:
the speed has been towed to an auto repair shop so that it can be put up on a lift to view the damage. we still don't know if it can be repaired, but we're hoping it can!

I thought titanium was the strongest metal there was, j/k. Dam bad drivers should be shot.

u dont want that repaired man.. you want it paid off an start over.. then sue the asshole that hit u an get something new.. trust me.. they fix that.. your resale value is s***.. not to mention stuff they.. didnt find. -=\

that really really really sux, hope u get everything back to normal, ur not the one who got msp #1 stolen are you? or was that AZSpeed?

Back