My New Toy !

636 huh?

I've been thinking about getting an '06 special edition. I heart the red wheels but am so-so about the tribal flames.

the 636 is a very fun bike, when im done with my R6 im gonna be going kawasaki ... probably a zx-10 though

Drackonn said:
the 636 is a very fun bike, when im done with my R6 im gonna be going kawasaki ... probably a zx-10 though

mmmmm Kawasaki! ZX-10 equals what 100mph plus in first gear or something crazy like that! I would be happy with that 636, freak;n awesome bike! Congrats!

wildness, yea im all about my f4i, 600 is enough for me now. . probably not in about a year when it becomes a track bike and ill get a new daily rider

vindication said:
you have no liscense and are gonna get a R1 as a bike? tired of living?

lol.... I never tried a motorcycle, so I don't know how powerful they are:D I just know they always flied by and cut me off when I was driving my 5...:(

Titanium said:
mmmmm Kawasaki! ZX-10 equals what 100mph plus in first gear or something crazy like that! I would be happy with that 636, freak;n awesome bike! Congrats!

ZX10s are insane. i ride with two of them, and they r crazy fast. they go up on one wheel going 100

Sweet new ride man! My brother has the same bike but in blue. I would love to pick up another sport bike but my wife says otherwise. :D

Dave

i want a flat gold ZX-6R sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad but everytime someone changes lanes into my msp or cuts me off i decide its against my better judgement. Oklahoma city drivers are just to careless. Not to mention the bad roads and debris laying about them. I'll have a bike someday when i have some property to ride it on. I think i might get me a new atv instead ,my 83 fl250 is about to bite the dust

oh believe me, florida drivers are freaking horrible, you have to pay a lot of attention, no daydreaming while your on a bike heh

Ride that b**** hard! I'm planning on getting an R6 by the summertime :)
r6cinquanta.jpg

ChiMSP said:
r6cinquanta.jpg

the new R6 is insane, it blows my 03 away ... 130hp to my 107 ... and a 17.5k redline to my 15.5k ... they are crazy ..

ChiMSP said:
r6cinquanta.jpg

i'd have to shorten the liscence plate holder bracket a bit, looks kinda weird hanging so far down.

Back