Audio Processor Alpine PXA - H800 & remote C800
Power & Ground wire: Gladen 0 AWG
Speakers wire: Gladen
Protective tube wire: Wire Klein Pro driver
Cable terminals : Gladen & Klein Pro
Audio setup 100% active mode

Regards from Chile

Last edited:
That is ONE SERIOUS SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM, well put together and thought out. Only recommendation is to some how get the sub hidden. then you sir are in complete stealth mode. (humpleg)(breakn)

I just got finished installing the Pioneer AVH-X4700BS, and after performing the AEQ and some additional tweaks, I have found it made the Bose system come alive. I also incorporated the PAC steering wheel adapter, that controls the clock, Bose amp and gives you the MPG back, well worth the money. I installed SAT radio as well, just need to finish routing the antenna lead from the back tot he front. Just have it temporarily installed for now.
Wife is very happy to keep everything and get extra goodies

Last edited:
Tonyj. Did you just say that you can control the factory clock with that adapter. How would you change the time? do you use the replacement head unit to perform that function. Also doesn't the replacment unit have a clock of its own? Let me know if this is the case that you can really control the hours and minutes functions of the factory clock. I was really looking to see if that was possible before replacing the factory unit.

I tried many alternatives to try to hide the subwoofer. it was impossible to hide the focal kx27. It is very large and also the manufacturer "requires" specific measures for the box. They are 40 liters. so I had to accept and enjoy the sound box. it is wonderful. All setup it's complete active mode.

Kornholio, I ordered the steering wheel adapter from Crutchfield, it is pretty amazing at what it does. Just plugs right into the back of the aftermarket stereo (depending on make).
All of the CX-9 steering wheel functions are already pre-programmed, except for the voice recognition, BUT you can tweak any or all of the buttons to your choosing.

Well worth the inverstment

I tried many alternatives to try to hide the subwoofer. it was impossible to hide the focal kx27. It is very large and also the manufacturer "requires" specific measures for the box. They are 40 liters. so I had to accept and enjoy the sound box. it is wonderful. All setup it's complete active mode.

well, as long as it sounds right, (Which I am certain it does), that is all that matters then. Great job.

What a great SQ sound system!

What rear view camera have you used? Does it have the same guide lines as in the stock?

Last edited:
the original camera has a voltage of 6V (Mazda cx-9), the video output of the main unit is 12vol (pioneer Avh-x8650bt) making it necessary to use an adapter to convert the voltage from 12 to 6vol . To avoid having to rewire everything again , I preferred to buy the adapter and keep all original. Installation is easy but I recommend you make a especialidado technician. Not expensive procedure .

Link power adapter
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Regards from Chile

Last edited:
the original camera has a voltage of 6V (Mazda cx-9), the video output of the main unit is 12vol (pioneer Avh-x8650bt) making it necessary to use an adapter to convert the voltage from 12 to 6vol . To avoid having to rewire everything again , I preferred to buy the adapter and keep all original. Installation is easy but I recommend you make a especialidado technician. Not expensive procedure .

Link power adapter
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Regards from Chile

Thank you so much. Now I can start my DIY build with Pioneer AVH-X5750BT and Bewith Confidence separates.

Another query, where did you buy the female connector for the camera that plugs into the oem head unit.

Last edited:
Back