My MZ3 Almost got ran over by a 18 wheeler!!!

simple_MZ3

:
2004 Mazda 3 SP5
Ok... I was driving down a small curvy road... then i approach a curve and what do I see??? A Huge 18 wheeler driving in the middle of the road! His rear tires had their eyes (assuming tires have eyes) on my beautiful MZ3!!! I quickly through myself halfway off the road! Everything happened in a split second... my car was close to getting totaled... in fact so close that my front rim was scratched by the truck's. thank god nothing happened to my car, except the rim getting partially scratched and painted yellow. Oh Mazda god thanks for giving my Mazda another day of life!

I've had many close calls back in the day with my protege. Almost got pushed off the road by an 18-wheeler, so i sped up to get through the clearance in front (since i couldn't break since there was another 18-wheeler behind me!) So after speeding up, having to drive on the shoulder for a few seconds and making it to safety, bam! state trooper gives me a ticket for speeding. Just glad that the protege managed to make it another day :D

Boy.. That sounds like one super-unsympathetic trooper.. I mean, seriously, if you did what you had to do to keep from becoming a road pizza, and he still ticketed you...
Yeesh.

pisses me off when trucks try to get over when you're NEXT to them, so you have to ****** fly just so they don't push you off the road.

yep and the ticket ended up being well over $200....let's just say i never want to eat cheese and cracker sandwiches ever again lol

yep and the ticket ended up being well over $200....let's just say i never want to eat cheese and cracker sandwiches ever again lol

So what if he wrote the ticket. You should have appealed it. Every state I`ve ever lived in has it written into their maximum safe speed law that the limit can be exceeded briefly for emergency situations and to safely pass on undivided roads.

So what if he wrote the ticket. You should have appealed it. Every state I`ve ever lived in has it written into their maximum safe speed law that the limit can be exceeded briefly for emergency situations and to safely pass on undivided roads.

Well there you go.

Back