My MSP Replacement.....

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
Well it was time to trade in the MSP after 104k fun miles. I decided that I would rather have a new more comfy, reliable, nice, quiet, somewhat quick car. I love the MSP and it was hard to say goodbye, but after parting out as much as I could from it, it didnt feel like my own anymore anyways. I had a lot of good times in that car and will never forget it, I have so many pics that there is no way that would happen.

Ok so on to the new car, its an 06 Legacy 2.5i Special Edition. I didnt get a GT b.c I dont want a turbo car as a daily driver anymore, gas prices, and the cost of the initial payment. I got my Legacy for 10k less out the door then the sticker price on a GT. I think I did pretty well on the car price wise, although the MSP was worth more then they gave me, but what can you do.

The Legacy is Atlantic Blue, with Taupe interior. It is a 5spd with moonroof, power drivers seat, and a bunch of other crap that doesnt matter lol So far I have put in my own audio, Kartboy short shifter, and I have HID, F/R strut bars on the way. Anyways enjoy.

A visit to the dealership the night before I picked up the new car. We wanted a family pic of all 3 before I got rid of the MSP
Family_Pic_1.sized.jpg

The final drive and saying good bye. She looks kinda sad and very stock lol
Bye_MSP_1.sized.jpg

The new car, so far I really like it.
Suby_Front_1.sized.jpg

Suby_Rear_1.sized.jpg

Suby_Guages_1.sized.jpg

Suby_Interior_1.sized.jpg

I kept the Kenwood HU, amp and JL 10" from the MSP and they went in the Suby last night.

Suby_Radio_1.sized.jpg

As well as my Kartboy short shifter, the stock shifter was like rowing a boat
Short_Shifter_suby1.sized.jpg

well the suby is nice (should have got the turbo though lol j/k) i loved your MSP. I wish ya the best of luck with the suby though

Thanks.......I'm kinda sad cuz the new car has almost 500 miles on it already, It had 306 when I picked it up. I found out they are sending the MSP away to a wholesale auction, Hmm wonder where it will end up. It still has the Quaife, Spec Stage 3 clutch, springs, and slotted/drilled rotors. Someone is going to be happy I guess.

FlipandFunk said:
how much did they give you??? like 7k with 100k miles on it?
lol nah. I only got 5500, but it had 104k miles, 3 accidents, no wing, no front lip, and it was almost completely stock when I traded it in. I got a bunch off the sticker price of the car though. So that made up for the lower trade in.

Last edited:
Jeph said:
How much was the subi?
I got it for $18,500 before taxes,ect. Sticker price is $24,009 . $20K out the door before trade, I ended up paying $14,500 cash for it. I dont think it was to bad, the GT I was looking at was $30,994 before taxes and such

Nice subie Amy, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as the MSP. All in all, sounds like you got a good deal on everything. :)

mp3josh said:
just look out at those stop lights in Kentucky....

Hahaha yeah no kidding, I am freaked out by stupid people who dont stop. I only had the MSP for 2 weeks b4 I got hit the first time.

Back