My MSP 3.5 Conversion

nice car, you should definitely get that gemini hood and cf trunk, im hoping to get that trunk for x mas since i ****** up my 1st gen rx messing around trying to drift(pissed)

UPDATE:

New stuff I got to install:
-Rear brake Disc Setup
-Tokico Adjustable struts
-Eibach Sportline Springs
-Manual Conversion (except clutch)
-Urethane mounts
-Lightweight Flywheel
-Short shifter with Kart boy knob and bushings and Corksport Bronze Oil bushing
-G2 Caliper Paint
-Smoke Taillights
-Smoke side markers
-REAL carbon fiber fuel door

BIG thanx to bikman for helping me out with all my manual conversion parts,triikser for the Eibach Sportlines and Citizen Pro for helping me out with getting the smoke film for the tailights.

Future hopes:
-Racing Beat front and rear swaybars with Clunk fix
-Strut bar(Not sure what brand to go with yet)
-Finally get these damn Projectors fixed
-TURBO:Far future
-CF Reverse Cowl Hood
-Underbody Glow
-Interior Work

Last edited:
Bikman, no worries man , as soon as I get the new stuff installed I am planning to get her a sexy playmate and do a beach photoshoot.

Nice conversion man, glad to see another fellowe caribbean representing the Mazda community, here in D.R (Dominican Republic) the mazda community is growing lately.

Right now im doing the front MSP 03.5 conversion, but im keeping my back bumper since my side skirts and rear skirt are all custom and i like em better than the MSP ones.

P.S. For the people that want these bumpers, they are stock here and easy to get so let me know. I think i'll be selling mine as well.

PM EVADE. He wants one really bad, If I didnt wreck mine I would have sent it to him.

that blue protege wasnt an msp, didnt look like it was turbo'd either there is no right hand drive 03/03.5 msp's... they were released only in north america

i said all that lol but someone confirm that what i said was true(im pretty sure though)?? anyways dude thats a nice conversion, but its just something though the silver doesnt look like sunlight silver maybe a lil lighter or something keep up the good work

Last edited:
that blue protege wasnt an msp, didnt look like it was turbo'd either there is no right hand drive 03/03.5 msp's... they were released only in north America

i said all that lol but someone confirm that what i said was true(im pretty sure though)?? anyways dude thats a nice conversion, but its just something though the silver doesn't look like sunlight silver maybe a lil lighter or something keep up the good work

From what the owner told me , the blue one is a JDM mazdaspeed familia . Apparently the JDM ones don't come turbo charged and have the fs-ze. We get our cars straight from japan rhd.

Now my car is now my car is NOT a mazdaspeed, its just a DX converted, I was only kidding when I said RHD 3.5 mazdaspeed blah blah. Also, the color is sunlight silver.Maybe the pics make it look different but my car was resprayed once and I used the paint code posted on the car.

What a sweet looking stock sedan bumper!

Lookin good now though. Is the JDM rear bumper short and stuby?

lol im pretty sure now that dude is wrong theres no mazdaspeed familia... all mazdaspeed vehicles up to the current speed3 are turbocharged, so yea... none were n/a that one was just a jdm mp3, same racinghart rims as the mp3 except his are gold, he probably just slapped the mazdaspeed badge on, and doenst all jdm 2.0 proteges have the fsze, yea they do.. so if we put a ms badge on a usdm mp3 and of course it has the fsde like all usdm 2.0's i can call the mp3 an msp????? mazdaspeed takes mazda motors and supe them up with a turbo...

Last edited:
Okay well I was jsut going by what he told me. Dont know much about the japanese market and he is a well established mechanic here so I thought he knew his stuff. Can someone clarify?

D-rock240 said:
sgtflex said:
Yup I forget to mention, I will be the FIRST person on the island to do this conversion and I will be the only 3.5 msp(well lookalike) in the island. There is a 03 msp but no 3.5.

Know you guys like jdm so here is a little pic or it to wet your taste buds:

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

PICT0051.jpg

Nice, Mazdaspeed Familia :)

AtenzaNY62, you need to do more researching. This is a Mazdaspeed Familia, it wasn't called a MP3 in Japan.

Sad News Guys, on 14th Feb the car was TOTALLED. Dumbass lady decided to turn out on me and another guy, all 3 cars were totaled and all of us were hospitalized. I finally got around to letting you guys know. Im pretty shaken up by the lost, really loved that car and put allot of sweat and blood into it but hey I guess at least im lucky to be alive because from looking at all 3 of the cars I am extremely lucky to be here. Ah well, on another note, her insurance had to repay for both the cars and now I have an 03 Honda Integra type S converted type R (what yall call the Acura RSX).By the way, that is the other guy's car that was in the 3 car smash up behiond mine:
PICT0040.jpg

Here is my new car, COMPLETELY STOCK(even the lips are off):
PICT0041-1.jpg

damn that sucks to hear glad your ok . you should have gotten the speed 3 tho ... much better car

Sucks about the car, but I'm glad you are okay. Good thing insurance gave you some money for the car. Enjoy your new ride!

damn that sucks to hear glad your ok . you should have gotten the speed 3 tho ... much better car

Would have loved to get one but those are way outta my budget. There are none here and to import one would have been a pita price and proess wise.

Back