my mp3 will be ready friday!!!!!!!!!

stdntDrvr

:
08 Jetta
i can't wait. it's been down since july 4th. in case you don't know what happened...some idiot hit us on I-85N just south of atlanta.

the car is being completely repainted. my insurance is covering everything except the 2 passenger side doors, the front passenger side fender and the roof. (a tire few down the driver's side of the car...which is was started the whole wreck). one of the guys back in the shop ran one of our trucks to the body shop. he said that he didn't recognize my car because it looks so damn nice. i was planning on repainting it next year (all of the plastic parts are faded...BAD). i'll post pics when i get it back.

here's some "before" pics

jami1.JPG

jami2.JPG

jami3.JPG

jami4.JPG

jami5.JPG

damn...i remember ur post about that wreck...a lose tire did that?? Yea make sure to post pics when u get them. I wanna see some new paint!

I wouldn't even know how to ship the hood. I would probably have to build a custom box/crate for it. I will see about it at work at my parts department.

-Josh

well, i guess i won't need a stock hood. they painted the sides of the fiber images hood. it shocked the s*** out of me...i didn't know they were going to paint the hood at all. the guy at the bodyshop said the car would have looked like s*** if he hadn't. i'll post pics up tonight when i get off work. i need to put my door badges on too. the car looks like new. these guys do really good work.

i just wish he would have carried the paint on the hood past the ridge. other than that, the car looks MUCH MUCH MUCH better. it actually shines now. it was faded pretty bad when we bought it a couple of years ago. now i've gotta put my door badges on.

ewww sucks. Trucks FTL. That's worse than the Impala I've had for the last couple montho lol. I can't wait to get back and get back in the P5

lookin good! that's awesome how they painted the hood...i always love how it looks with the carbon showing in the middle.

Back