My insane drive to AZ

PhreekPhive

:
2002 Protege5
So, so far so good. I guess. Traffic is a b****. I hate LA. I'm somewhere near pasadena... Stopped toget gas, 3 monster energy drinks. And now am getting something to eat at rat in the box. Hopefully it will help energize me.

If anone wants to IM me, feel free to :) if I don't answer right away its because I don't have good service. Keep you updated...

Alright, I'm on the 40 heading east. About 120 miles east of barstow. 70ish miles to go :) should make it there in an hour easily. Only things stopping me now, slow people on the one lane 95, and possible floods on the 95. It floods easy. And we all know floods and CAI don't mix all to well :( just letting you guys know I'm still awake, and still alive after everything I've been through.

Kepp on driving mang, and i'll drink a beer in your honor.twas coom meeting you @ teh meet today. i was the dude in the red/black hat, with the miata. yeah...cool...beer s gr9.8

Cool, man. Thanks. It was cool meeting you too. I finally made it here around 1130pm our time. Then passed out dead tired. I'm thinking about talking out my second cat while I'm here, they won't harass me :)

Yeah, man. San Diego is such a hellhole!!! Get me out of here - I wish I was in Saskatchewan.
JP w/ u. I like San Diego.

Back