My Forza Motorsports Videos

damn! the front end of the blue MSP looks awsome!

and the Evo is fast as f*uck.

:p looks to me like you need some driving lessons (peep)

Last edited:
i just made the short drive to best buy, the demo is out, but the game comes out thrusday

yeah, it's not out yet, will be, i heard on the 3rd.

anyone who's playing it knows another way to get it pretty much...
can't wait to see what it's like, BT is soooo slow...been waiting for days......arrrrgh...

i'll be gettin the steering wheel as wel, maybe making some sort of brace so it all fits nicely together

o bulls***, the game is not accurate then, i didn't hear any clunks either when he went over bumps...

JCell said:
o bulls***, the game is not accurate then, i didn't hear any clunks either when he went over bumps...
(rofl)

Rism said:
No, they took sound sample from almost every car in that game. You need better speakers.
Maybe in stock form. But after adding turbo upgrades my Chevelle sounded exactly like my Protege and F1 car.

gt4 > forza

if you think otherwise, you need to be euthanized.

:D

i kid, i kid! i havent had a chance to play it yet, but once i do ill give my final verdict. im sure it will be a good game, but i dont see how its gonna be better then gt4. but.. we'll see.

Forza is for people who suck at GT4. If you like arcade controls, unrealistic cornering, cheap audio, and general mind numbing crap, its for you. It's fun, but it's a glorified NFS Hot Pursuit. That's just the way it is. OMG!!!1 I can spin tire and smash my car..SICK!!!! Yeah, I'll stick to GT4..KTHXS!

i love gt4, i am gonna get this game too to try it, from what i am seeing u can customize the cars better on this game compared to gt4..
my gf brother was tellin me though through xbox live u can buy/get free updates on styleings of the cars and other stuff.. is that true?

Only played the demo which doesn't tell alot about it. But the one feature I loved was the being able to look to the sides, wish GT4 had that instead of only forward or backwards.

I have the madcatz wheel and it sucks hardcore. I want to get the intec-link wheel.

glyph said:
I have the madcatz wheel and it sucks hardcore. I want to get the intec-link wheel.
madcatz MC2? i have that and its ok for 50 bucks. ive had one for over a year, one was messed up where it kept on going left so i sent it to madcatz and they gave me a new one. that or it was refurbrished (sp)

From what I played of the Forza Demo, I think GT4 looks way better and definitely is more realistic. But all the cars on GT4 DO really all sound the same. I have a kick ass Athena Surround Sound set up and GT4 pales in comparison to Forza in that aspect. I am hoping that the Forza Demo is somewhat of a raw edit of the actual game, because the graphics were not what I expected for a game that was supposed to compete with GT4 so directly. I also found GT4 to be a bit easier to drive because the car will actually do what you would think it would in real life. I dunno, I guess we will see when the real Forza comes out Thursday.

Back