My Forza 2 Custom Car Photos - Lets see your Photos!

more

gabyhc0.jpg

tk1xz3.jpg

tk2hy3.jpg

tk3wf7.jpg

rx3ta2.jpg

rx2fv6.jpg

rx1qt5.jpg

miata1nu1.jpg

miata2rd7.jpg

Are there any cheat codes for Forza 2?? yeah yeah, I know - go beat the game.... I just got it and dont have a ton of time to play the game, just wanted to know if there was a quick way to unlock the cars for split screen with friends.

With Forza 1 I had one profile where I played the career mode and worked towards beating the game, and another one that I used the unlocked cars/ lots of money cheat codes just so I could build a few cars to play splitscreen with. I wish I could do something similar with this version.

I would think no. Simply based on the fact that some achievements involve buying certain cars.

I hope there aren't any cheat codes...

That game looks awesome. I have always been a fan of Gran Turismo. Is this game better?

I think graphics will be better on the new GT5....but for pure gameplay I'm liking this better. And I am a longtime GT supporter. I didn't care for the first Forza. But Forza 2 is the s***. There's 2 main things that forza does that GT hasn't yet. The custom car design is awesome and even more importantly IMO is the egine swaps. I mean you can put a LS7 from the new ZO6 in a Buick GNX!

Well I rented it last night just for the hell of it to try it out. And it is pretty sweet. I might have to pick up a copy for myself.

Talbot said:
That game looks awesome. I have always been a fan of Gran Turismo. Is this game better?

I'm a Gran Turismo fan myself. I can't really say if its better or not, but because it is on a newer platform it does have better gameplay and realism. One thing I can say is if you like GT, then you'll definitely like Forza.

I'm still willing to bet that GT5 will be better, especially with the gap in developement between Forza 2 and the not so soon to be released GT5.

Rogue said:
how are you uploading the pics here?

in the game there is an option to upload the photo you take to the forzamotorsport.net web site. Once you do that, just log into the site and click on "my photos" or something like that and you will see all the photos you took from the game.

You can then save the images from there to your computer and then use any free image hosting service and then post your pictures.

Hope that helps.

Back