My foglight kit wouldn't fit.

Gibbsinator

:
2004 Mazda 3i 2.0L
I bout a 2004-2006 Mazda 3 fog light kit, i used a used oem mazda headlight/fog switch rather than wiring their switch. After getting my skidplate and everything else off, the fog lights didnt seem to match at all. The slots are in different holes. Has anyone installed aftermarket or oem fogs? Was it a simple snap on? Or am i just missing something obvious?

Attachments

• IMG_20120225_113836.jpg
    IMG_20120225_113836.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 363
Probably just the angle, but the bottom/new one, looks smaller than the cover that it's replacing.If you push those both up against a ruler or something flat, |= , the bottom one looks smaller... Line up the left side (POV of this pic) of these and post a new pic if you can. It looks like that clip in the upper left of the new one is juuust off (a bit higher)and the screw holes in the bottom left are also not in the same spot. Definitely looks off...(iagree)

I am contacting the seller to get a refund. I really want to hear from someone who has installed fogs and know if their cover and fog matched and if they just slid in easy.

I agree they seem to be a different size, when we tried putting them in they didn't seem to fill the hole either. The covers were all tabs, no screws on them.

Back