Contributor
:
03 Protege ES 5spd
pro350.jpg

350front.jpg

350side.jpg

350interior.jpg

350engine.jpg

2003 350z track edition- turbonetics single turbo kit, unorthodox underdrive pullies, nismo radiatior and oil caps, custom grounding kit, apex'i turbo timer, borla cat-back dual exhaust, 18" falken wheels. dyno'd at 345 whp@6psi.

Last edited:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THESE THINGS ALONG WITH G35's!!!!

Man, I hope that your friend wont find out that you took the car, cross country while he's away, LoL

after you align it... make sure it's right by ripping around some straightaways and some twisties... :)

he took off the light weight forged wheels and replaced them with ugly heavy chromes?? just adds to my theory, money doen't by taste.

chaosProtege said:
hehehe, it goes pssssssssshhhhhhhhht!! ROAD TRIP TO DIS' HOUSE!!

I bet your friend is SO anal about that car, that while he was walking away from it, he was repeating constantly how many miles on the odometer it has.

Autox MSP said:
he took off the light weight forged wheels and replaced them with ugly heavy chromes?? just adds to my theory, money doen't by taste.

they were on the car when he bought it. when i left his house, he said, "have fun!" he's anal, but he knows how much i love cars, especially nice ones and he knows how anal i am about my cars. :)

i wish i had a video camera. the car is kinda fast.....it gets to 100mph before my pro gets to 50mph. (shrug)

Back