MWW T-shirts

1 PHAT 5

:
1PHAT5
Hey everyone, I am looking at getting club t-shirts done. My fiances brother owns a t-shirt shop near where I live. I am in the need of a good P5 car pic, one that can be put on a t-shirt, one in red, black, silver. Also some pics of Rx-8s and a MSP too. Or if one can be found with multiple cars that would work too. If we get seperate ones and multi car ones I can get the T-shirts customized for each person. Anyone help with this?

The T-shirt will be available in black, red, blue, and white ( as long as I can find these readily available ).

1st way is to have a small MWM logo on the front left side and the car pics on the back.

2nd way is to put car pics on front with a bigger MWM logo with club contact info on back.

I would like as much feedback on this as possible.

Thankyou!

I think I'd prefer option 1. We could put our website address on the back with the car pics. (Do we have one yet?)

MSP5 said:
Hey everyone, I am looking at getting club t-shirts done. My fiances brother owns a t-shirt shop near where I live. I am in the need of a good P5 car pic, one that can be put on a t-shirt, one in red, black, silver. Also some pics of Rx-8s and a MSP too. Or if one can be found with multiple cars that would work too. If we get seperate ones and multi car ones I can get the T-shirts customized for each person. Anyone help with this?

The T-shirt will be available in black, red, blue, and white ( as long as I can find these readily available ).

1st way is to have a small MWM logo on the front left side and the car pics on the back.

2nd way is to put car pics on front with a bigger MWM logo with club contact info on back.

I would like as much feedback on this as possible.

Thankyou!

Last edited:
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GREAT!!! ok this works out nice for me- I am working on the site and in the site I was going to make a collage of mazda's for the main pic underneath the nav system. I WOULD LOVE IT IF EVERYONE SENT their fav pic of their car- the reason I am requesting this is every owner knows the best angles of their car- they know which ones look best and which ones look worse- I will take them all and make a collage with one of each car- maybe we could use the same pic for the shirts>??????? please pm me for email address to send pics to- as if I post the email address on here I will get a ton of spam- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! PLEASE SEND PICS!!!!!! :)

kain8 said:
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh GREAT!!! ok this works out nice for me- I am working on the site and in the site I was going to make a collage of mazda's for the main pic underneath the nav system. I WOULD LOVE IT IF EVERYONE SENT their fav pic of their car- the reason I am requesting this is every owner knows the best angles of their car- they know which ones look best and which ones look worse- I will take them all and make a collage with one of each car- maybe we could use the same pic for the shirts>??????? please pm me for email address to send pics to- as if I post the email address on here I will get a ton of spam- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! PLEASE SEND PICS!!!!!! :)

I don't have a digital camera----but you can take a shot of Zelda on Sunday if you bring yours! Maybe we'll get some nice group shots, too. We could find some nice place for a photo op after brunch--in front of the Sac Museum, maybe?? (We'll be close to it.)

kain8 said:
Should we post it on this thread?

MazdaManic5 said:
Should we post it on this thread?

the problem is....(with posting it here) that would be fine if I was only using the images for the website as in webland I only need 72 DPI photos, but if it was also (the image collage) going to be used for a shirt it would have to be quite a bit bigger both in dimensions and resolution (150DPI being the minimum) so if you can get a high res image on here ALLRIGHT! :) I am not sure how big of images you can post on this forum.

I will be bringing a camera as well this sunday for images ,and would be able to use some then as well- will also bring a few weird cameras to see if we can maybe get some "arty" shots- in front of SAC would be pretty cool actually!!!! :)

TomAss_Z said:
i would never wear it........
Just curious as to why you wouldn't.

Also on the T-shirts, I was thinking that I could have official shirts for the club and shirts that could be sold outright to anyone to help the club.
Any thoughts on this?

As far as whos car is on it, not sure if I want to use a real car but maybe a sketch of on. It just depends on what the t-shirt shop can do. I will have to have a wide variety of shots of each car and maybe a group photo or our cars and see what works best. I am thinking if we can get a grpoup phot thats not to large it might be the best solution cost wise. if we personalize each shirt, it could get pricey.

Back