MWM - All in one day! Please RSVP

1 PHAT 5

:
1PHAT5
Well just like the title says, its an all in one day.
Tech/Cruise/BBQ/NFL day at my house in Shenandoah, IA. is set for this Sunday the 19th. We can start as early as you want. The earlier you show up the more we can get done.

I am hoping all can make it due to the end of the year being near and the weather is not going to stay nice for much longer. Its a cruise since you have to drive to my house. Tech day is for all who have projects they want to do on there car and we all can help out. BBQ is obvious. NFL day is for those that have no projects on there car and want to come hang out. There is also 1 xbox and PS2 that can be utilized. I have 2 tvs available, maybe 3. Would be fun to also, if possible, to setup a LAN party and play SOCOM II or something along those lines.

I have a big garage with tools but if there is something you think you might need bring it. When we are done techin or whatever, we can cruise the strip here in town. Yee Haw!

Everyone, lets do this! Please RSVP so I can get an idea of how many people showing up.
Thanks Erik

SWEET! Oh and I ordered my springs yesterday. Hoping they make it by saturday. Will beclose though.

What time you guys want to come to Shen? How does a 10am meeting time sound. We can meet at the Glenwood exit then cruise to Shen? Easiest way to get ya'll here.

I have a few projects I would like to get done if anyone wants to help me. I don't want to be the only one with projects so if everyone comes down we can end up just playing games, BBQing, drinking, or whatever everyone wants. Heck, we can even cruise man street. LOL

The projects I have in mind is repainting my Headlights, painting my valve cover but in the P5 its seems to be a pain to take off when compared to a Honda ( done this in the past and it holds up well and looks good to). I might replace the horn for alouder one and if I can find a sutible e-brake handle, paint it to match the rest of my interior. Stacy will be working on new shifter and ebrake boots. I also want to Dynomat the back of the P5 and build a floor in it, prep for a stereo, but I ma pretty sure this is for a future date.
These are projects I have in mind but not all need to get done this Sunday.

What do we need to hook up the PS2's for a lan party? I have a PC but no router. And as it is, my PC has been acting up the past fews days. Makes no sense cause its not hooked up the internet and it keeps locking up. Did it 3 times yesterday. I am hoping its all fixed but only time will tell.

Sundays gonna be fun!(thumb)
(cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers)

Last edited:
Guh! I can't make it. Sounds like a ton of fun too. Too much stuff going on Sunday.

Sorry.

MSP5 said:
Tech/Cruise/BBQ/NFL day at my house in Shenandoah, IA. is set for this Sunday the 19th. We can start as early as you want. The earlier you show up the more we can get done.

I am hoping all can make it due to the end of the year being near and the weather is not going to stay nice for much longer. Its a cruise since you have to drive to my house. Tech day is for all who have projects they want to do on there car and we all can help out. BBQ is obvious. NFL day is for those that have no projects on there car and want to come hang out. There is also 1 xbox and PS2 that can be utilized. I have 2 tvs available, maybe 3. Would be fun to also, if possible, to setup a LAN party and play SOCOM II or something along those lines.

I have a big garage with tools but if there is something you think you might need bring it. When we are done techin or whatever, we can cruise the strip here in town. Yee Haw!

Everyone, lets do this! Please RSVP so I can get an idea of how many people showing up.
Thanks Erik

Bummer man! You are so so busy. Well if your plans change, come on over.

(cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers) (cheers)

SilverP5Ghost said:
Guh! I can't make it. Sounds like a ton of fun too. Too much stuff going on Sunday.

Sorry.

Yeah, I was just in Red Oak the other day. Meet someone from Shannidoha (sp?). Next time...

MSP5 said:
Bummer man! You are so so busy. Well if your plans change, come on over.

SilverP5Ghost said:
Yeah, I was just in Red Oak the other day. Meet someone from Shannidoha (sp?). Next time...

Same question for you: Are you available Oct 10th for an afternoon cruise??

Thats a Sunday afternoon, huh? Yeah, I should be available at this point. What is happening then again?

Red Zeppelin said:
Same question for you: Are you available Oct 10th for an afternoon cruise??

Red Zeppelin said:
Hey, Ryan---are you off of work on October 10th??? (For a 1:00 PM cruise?)
Dont know yet but i can clear it for next month if there is an event. Is that a saturday?

MazdaManic5 said:
Dont know yet but i can clear it for next month if there is an event. Is that a saturday?

It's a Sunday-----but it will be in the afternoon to avoid any church-related conflicts.
Saturday's are pretty impossible for me---my daughter's playing volleyball AND soccer and has games on Saturdays.

SilverP5Ghost said:
Thats a Sunday afternoon, huh? Yeah, I should be available at this point. What is happening then again?

Loess Hills Scenic Byway Cruise.

I'll put up a post about it so we can get off Eric's event...(Sorry, Eric, now I'm the one doing the threadjacking!)

LOL, no prob. Like I said it just happens.:)
Red Zeppelin said:

I'll put up a post about it so we can get off Eric's event...(Sorry, Eric, now I'm the one doing the threadjacking!)

Red Zeppelin said:

<---*taps foot, and waits for another thread to ***** on

jaskel said:
<---*taps foot, and waits for another thread to ***** on

(rofl) (rofl)

I have to finish my research before i post the announcement. I'm looking for an "interesting" place to stop along the way..............

MSP5 said:

Thanks Erik
Come on everyone, lets make this event big time. I know theres many Mazda owners in hiding just waiting for an event like this to come out and play.

Also, i will have burgers and Mac and cheese. if you guys want other stuff, have to bring it. BYOB to. I will get ice if neede and have a big cooler for everyone.

There are plenty of them out there, alright. I saw three P5s on my lunch hour today....all within a mile of home. 2 blacks and a silver. Kind of hard to talk to them when you're driving down the street, though!

Back