MSProtege.com Rulez!!!

akhilleus

I just have to say that this is the best car forum! In my search for a car i have been using both VWvortex.com and DSMtuners.com. All i can say is that MSprotege.com's website is the best. First i will say why. Its well organized in terms of forum listing.VWVortex has an embarrasing number of forums from lamborgini's to SEAT. It also is actually very lenient on posting and membership. For example on DSMtuners u cannot regsiter with a free email based service(yahoo, hotmail etc..) Second there are many many rules regarding posting which although well natured are very intimidating to newcomers and restrictive overall. The only aspects that i found to be lacking on this site are the parts listings and tuning stickies. On DSMtuners they are seperate menus independent of the forum listings. The parts menus are broken down by make, turbo/NA, and generation. Otherwise I love MSprotege.com , even if i no longer have one. :D

I've said it before but it's soooo true...threads like this are the best reward for all the time and effort but into this community(woowoo)

VWvortex wasn't my cup of tea either. Too much of a "Superiority complex" over there. Dubs are cool and all but damn, grow up. Club1.8T is decent though. I remember DSMtalk being a decent board.

what's the meaning of DSMtalk? does it still exist?

be carefull not to type a "B" before dsmtalk.. (lol2)

anyone for some bdsmtalk? (crazy) (chair)

Back