• fmic-2.JPG
    fmic-2.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 96
  • fmic-1.JPG
    fmic-1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 130
FC3s Boy said:
when are you going to come by and get a real FMIC kit....lol
lol, i saw that kit looks nice! good job......i got the hi-boost kit right now i think it will work fine for what im pushing on this motor. 1/4 track time this coming up weekend!
(band)

'03 msp racing harts...ahh yes, the turnbull run...before all the cameras and cops...

This is the most rediculous p5 I've seen. What was the total labor and time to convert to MSP status?

elias1974 said:
What Size Are Your Falken Tires?
205/55/16

pimpprotege69- what do you mean rediculous? what dont you like? it took a month or so for the full conversion while daily driving it.

I can only assume ridiculous in a not negative sense because your car is one of the nicer P5s on the board.

Elias, if you read the earlier posts in the thread you'll see he states the tires are 205/55/16 Slightly bigger than stock, but on the stock wheels. I like the look so much I am considering this size for when I buy tires.

I have a question 1fastmp5 how come you did'nt change the rims to MSP rims :confused:

1FASTMP5 said:
lol, i saw that kit looks nice! good job......i got the hi-boost kit right now i think it will work fine for what im pushing on this motor. 1/4 track time this coming up weekend!
(band)
we got the rx8 done so let me know when you can roll out to carlsbad for some runs with your new fmic- chris

Subghetto said:
I have a question 1fastmp5 how come you did'nt change the rims to MSP rims :confused:
i did have them for a month or so....but i like to drag and road race alot and the rims are to big and heavy for me. i liked them but they also needed to be powdercoated black to look right with my car.

FC3s Boy said:
we got the rx8 done so let me know when you can roll out to carlsbad for some runs with your new fmic- chris
im going to the fontana track this weekend on sat 05/29. can you go??????
other wise i would be able to go out to carlsbad sometime next weekend for sure.

1FASTMP5 said:
im going to the fontana track this weekend on sat 05/29. can you go??????
other wise i would be able to go out to carlsbad sometime next weekend for sure.
we have a big race in mexico that weekend, i'll see about the following weekend we got another ecu for the red fd so i wanna run that as well

Rediculous meaning the nicest, most well done P5 I've seen. Can't imagine the work you put into to achieve such status.

pimpprotege69 said:
Rediculous meaning the nicest, most well done P5 I've seen. Can't imagine the work you put into to achieve such status.
thanks man!!!!!! it means alot.....i do have alot of really hard work into this car. i did everything myself.

dear 1fastmp5,

i think your car looks as good as a 60 year old crack *****. your money and time spent on your car was well wasted. your team life sticker has got to go. it's clashing with your dg stickers. your rubbers are too thick. all you can do is go fast in a straight line with those tires. and you think you're soooo fast at the 1/4... well, my car can do the quarter in 7 seconds. what do you think about that? huh? what now? that's right. i'm calling you out. bring it.

just kidding. mad props mike. i must say, your car is probably the only car that might convince me about unpainted CF. everything fits together perfectly in your red and CF theme. it's very well done. best of luck breaking into the 13's bud.

(rofl)
tonkabui said:
dear 1fastmp5,

i think your car looks as good as a 60 year old crack *****. your money and time spent on your car was well wasted. your team life sticker has got to go. it's clashing with your dg stickers. your rubbers are too thick. all you can do is go fast in a straight line with those tires. and you think you're soooo fast at the 1/4... well, my car can do the quarter in 7 seconds. what do you think about that? huh? what now? that's right. i'm calling you out. bring it.

just kidding. mad props mike. i must say, your car is probably the only car that might convince me about unpainted CF. everything fits together perfectly in your red and CF theme. it's very well done. best of luck breaking into the 13's bud.
(rofl) (rofl) your out of control.........thanks guys!!!!

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY !?!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! :'(

i'm seriously sad...these pics...they're not true anymore !!! :(

btw mike if you see this, do you know if ricky had some nice huge pics like these of his car too ? maybe even both of your cars next to each other with a clear shot of both ?

Back