MSP with rx8 rims

johnnyspeed

:
2003 orange msp
Let me know what you think? The tire size is 225/40/18. No rubbing as far as I can tell.

RX8Rims002.jpg

They appear to fill out the wheel well better, though I like the RH's look better. Now, RH's in an "18? Oh, yeah!

Where in Scottsdale are you located? Have you looked into AZMazdaClub.Com? You should if you haven't.

dinux said:
Where in Scottsdale are you located? Have you looked into AZMazdaClub.Com? You should if you haven't.

Woo hoo Adam way to recruit members. John has been around a while now in fact he was/is a former MAZDASPORTS member. ;)

He has a thread about the RX rims on AZMC too.

Ok back on topic.

John, congrats. You have been wanting RX8 rims for a long time glad to see you got them.

Thanks guys. Dinux I met you at the pavilions a couple of weeks ago we were standing by my car cheking out my painted black racinghart wheels. I dont post much on the forums thats why you probably dont recognize me. Anyways I appreciate all of your responses.

Looks good. Did you have your rear cover repainted? Looks like it's a different color...

That's a reeeeeeal good look.
I'm dreaming of rx-8 rims on my p5.

Attachments

• p5 on rx8 rims.jpg
    p5 on rx8 rims.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 228
Ah yes, with Scott the stupid ****! HAHA! Sorry, he is. Doesn't know how to drive his car and obviously doesn't know too much boost for the engine from too little. Going through 4 engines, s***, I would think after the second one that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the boost was too high! Dumb s***.

Wow. They defenitely look better than I would have expected. You at stock ride height?

Although I must agree with whoever said they should be powdercoated black. That would be even better looking, in my opinion.

that p5 is HOTT!!!

I might have to pick up a set of RX-8 Wheels and slap them on to see what they look like.

It appears that the p5 might have aftermarket rubber on the rims??? Due to the drop in ride height?

Back