MSP VS Syclone/Typhoon

FlowMSP

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
So ive been pondering the thought of selling my MSP and trying to get a Syclone or Typhoon. Ive always wanted a Sy/Ty but at the time couldnt find one i could afford. Right now its all just thoughts seeing as my MSP is my DD heh. I just wanted some feedback from you all to see your opinions. Let me know, thanks!

nope. u need a good daily man, keep the msp and save up. u dont want an old truck like that as ur daily over ur protege.

I have always like those trucks as well but I don't think they would be as reliable daily driver then an MSP plus also they are only automatic I think.

Those trucks are badass and I love them but I wouldn't do it unless it's a 1 of 10 Marlboro edition red Syclone. A 91-93 Sy/Ty won't be as reliable as an 03 Mazda, I used to own a 91 Chevy and I don't recommend it.

hehe.. the syclone.. how many hillbillies died because of that truck.

I dig the typhoon, but in no way is that a daily driver. especially since the interior makes the MSP look like a benz.

I'm with sean, although they are bad ass trucks, styling is to be desired. It is an early 90's truck...

you definitely dont want a sy/ty as your daily driver. but i disagree about the styling. i think they look great in black(especially with the body cladding paint matched). and the fact that there auto......who cares lol. stock they will still own most things out there for its age. but i do agree that they are very high maintenance vehicles. i know a little bit about them but not much. but my buddies shop specializes in tuning and modifying these trucks. i have seen some really bad sy/ty's roll out of that place. saw a lightly modified syclone hang with a 72 vette that ran low 11's one night. was awesome.

Back