MSP Stock: Exhaust/S-Pipe/J-Pipe/Heatshield

Hi, ok, so i am now ready to sell these items.

I want to sell all as a set, so the total will be 230$ O.B.O. Shipped.
this is a great turbo-kit starting package as all you are missing is a 300$ turbo ad you are almost there!

shipping on to continental U.S.A.
no international shipping.
local pick up saves shipping.
SOLD

ex-spipe-j-pipe-1.jpg

ex-spipe-j-pipe-2.jpg

ex-spipe-j-pipe-3.jpg

ex-spipe-j-pipe-4.jpg

ex-spipe-j-pipe-5.jpg

Last edited:
You can send more detailed pictures. Why is pasted over Exhaust outlet port? Are there any cracks in the Exhaust/S-Pipe /J-Pipe? How much will it cost delivery to Foxboro City, MA (Massachusetts)? How can I pay for these parts?

I hope Alejo doesn't mind me chimming in. The tape is to prevent crap from getting inside of it. Also expect about 50 bucks for shipping give or take. Thats what I paid to ship the exact same thing out minus the heatsheild via UPS.

You can send more detailed pictures.
dunno what could be more detailed than this...macrolens?
Why is pasted over Exhaust outlet port?
when paitning with the ceramic paint i didn't want the exhaust part to conencts to the manifold to get any paint in it, may be bad for when you mate it to yuor head and may leak. so you won't have to crape any extra paint.
Are there any cracks in the Exhaust/S-Pipe /J-Pipe?
just a minor hairline crack, it won't leak. i only replaced this manifold because i got a Thunder manifold with an external wastegate.
this manifold never leaked even when doing seafoam. amke sure you have a front motor mount, thats what prevented mine from leaking.
How much will it cost delivery to Foxboro City, MA (Massachusetts)?
total weight is 30Lbs shipping from 33015
How can I pay for these parts?
paypal is the preferred method

Back