MSP Seats and Steering wheel

Mazdaspeed Steering Wheel SOLD
Rear seats SOLD
Front Mazdaspeed seats for sale. Pick up availible in New Haven, CT or im willing to meet you alittle further if nessesary. $300
]
2a7tthe.jpg

1675xdj.jpg

n3lms3.jpg

*Drivers seat has one missing knob that controls the front of the seat bottoms hight. This function still works but the knob isnt there.
dm63rl.jpg

*edit*The seats have Orange stitching

Last edited:
Hey man didn't you live up around the Cheshire area near Quinnipiac? And I'm intersted in the rear seats, are you willing to separate the rear seats?

Sorry - gotta ask here too. Need to see 2011 on the sign.

Not sure if you are interested but i have sparco front seats n rails and rear seats reupholstered with sparco material .I would trade for stock seats plus cash. Just throwing it out there. Pm me if interested.

updated pictures
23trzvq.jpg

121v59t.jpg

bschatz2, Ill split them for $150 for the rear seats. I live up in Bethany, but Im in New Haven 6 days a week for work. When I was driving through Quinnipiac I was going to school.

Tough to tell from the pics, do the seats have any rips, tears, noticable marks?

Seats are in very good condition, not tears, burns or marks. The only issue is with the front seat knob, but i know your interested in just the rears

Damn I was in Ct last weekend I could of stop by to pick the steering wheel poll, well are you willing to ship to Canada

Niceee, I'm just wondering, would you do 125 for the rears?

Sure, I can do that. Ill be in the East Haven area on sunday around noon. If you want Ill being the seats, we can meet up and if you like them you can take them.

I just need the passenger seat D:
How far away are you from CT?

Damn I was in Ct last weekend I could of stop by to pick the steering wheel poll, well are you willing to ship to Canada
There are 2 people ahead of you, if it dosnt work out with them, Ill let you know!

Last edited:
Sure, I can do that. Ill be in the East Haven area on sunday around noon. If you want Ill being the seats, we can meet up and if you like them you can take them.

How far away are you from CT?

There are 2 people ahead of you, if it dosnt work out with them, Ill let you know!

Sweet, hit me up with a PM for a location you're familiar with, that time works well for me (Sunday at noon).

Back