MSP saved me twice in 5 min.!

mspdfreak

:
2006 Mustang GT
Okay, so I've just cashed my check in the drive-thru. I'm leaving the parking lot, and two cars on either side of me are backing up, not looking my way. I'm almost sure to get hit on both sides. I floor it in first, and escape...turkey scaring the s*** out of everyon outside. Then as I am on my way back to work, some dickhead decides he's about to miss his turn, so he slams on the brakes to make it while I'm changing sirius stations. By the time I look up, I'm coming right up on him. I slam on the brakes, ABS kicks in, and I easily come to a stop well behind him. (thanks rotorworks and axxis) This car really proved itself today!

lol, scared the s*** out of everybody with the turkey, that is funny, lol
Prolly them too.
But yea, when s*** happens, it all happens at once.

I not only love how it's so easy to get out of situations, but how fun and easy it is to squirt through traffic when in a hurry. Then hit the brakes when the lady in the mini van thinks she should set an example, and avoid it.

RenzoMSP said:
Yup there were a few times the breaks saved my life. Even the stock brakes are awsome.

seriously, while taking my friend for a ride in it right after i bought it, i told him to hang on cus i'm gonna show him the brakes, well he didn't, and he hit the end of the seat belt so hard it knocked the wind out of him (lol), 20-0 in like .2ft haha...

LOLZ....yeah my brakes got me into a wreck back on New Years Eve. Person behind me couldn't stop as good as me (traffic was at a standstill up ahead), so bam!
Damn women drivers and thier trucks! (tehehe kidding)

Back