Finally posting some pics...

First and foremost:
wheelgap.jpg

DSC07692.jpg

DSC07693.jpg

DSC07695.jpg

^ The circus was in town. Sue me...

wheels03.jpg

^ Love the shot, hate the pic quality...

Last edited:
my hatch is what you call "lack of room". The sub is an inverted Audiobahn Eternal 12 utilizing the spare tire well for an enclosure. The air tank is floating on the strut brace with the solenoid valves bracketed to it and the 5.1 amp just fits between the wheel wells. the air compressors and 5 farad caps kinda fill in the gaps on the sides. this is the third set up i have had in here now. i am constantly putting my system on a diet as my need for speed grows into an all out fetish! There actually used to be 3 12's in there and a second amp. But now I have all forged internals and a lsd, so it may even all be coming outta there soon??? the air brushing around the sub was done to match my glove box gauge cluster. I made this thing out of mdf, an old t-shirt and some fiberglass resin.

Attachments

• DSC00885.JPG
    DSC00885.JPG
    376.6 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00884.JPG
    DSC00884.JPG
    489.1 KB · Views: 88
While I liked my MSP... I LOVE the MS3.

I still see my old MSP around town:

det_01.jpg

det_02.jpg

det_03.jpg

det_04.jpg

I had a P5 before my MSP, and I like the wagon more. So to me the MS3 is the best of both worlds. And to steal someone else's (halo 3) analogy: to me the P5 was like chocolate, the MSP was like peanut butter, and the MS3 is a Reese cup.

Last edited:
is that your car piranah? thats sick as hell. do you trailer it all over, or is it actually driven. dont see too many cars that clean, especially pro's. great job man.

Yeap its my car...thanks for your comments :D and I cant say anymore that is a true daily driver, I do drive it as much as I can...I have put 25k this year on it, have drive it in the rain and park it on the Supermarket parking lot...the door dings atest to that. I do clean it a lot...have a lot of holding stocks on Meguiars and Simple Green!!

Back