Msp lip with fogs?

deadstock

I think i got the mod bug
I know this topic has been touched over many times and most concluding with either it won't fit, buy aftermarket fogs, or even cut away at the lip. Now I have a question here and let me know if this makes sense. I understand that the fog light is too big once the msp lip because it starts to get narrow near the inside the holes of the bumper where the fogs are. Now I haven't seen the actual fog bracket but would it make sense to add spacers to the mounting bracket to bring the fog light forward so it will be able to fit with the msp lip on and still be able to bolt onto the bracket?

i dont think you can because the Bolts are on the backte itself and the nut that holds it in place is behind the bumper.
and since the bolt is on there i dont think you add any washers cause the bolts length are just enough to put the nut on all the way.

but im sure ive seen a msp lip with the fogs in there on here in the pictures thread.
just ahve patience and maybe that person will come :D

I think that the 2003 and 2003.5 front lips are different, the 03 works with foglights while the 03.5 doesn't.

the problem is that the 03.5 lips uses the same holes in the bumper that the fog light bracket does.

Back