MSP in Montreal!

i don't know the interest rates since i had mine at 0; i paid 29 450 in december but it came with rayban tint, 4 winter wheels balanced and mounted, and the 5 year warranty. Now apparently with the 23k, the interest rates bring it back to roughly that (give or take 500)... IMO it's still worth it.

Metal MP5 said:
CatD399: i know everything is negotiable, but i also know they dont make alot money off of you with these cars, so they can't lower the price that much. I will bug the guy though thats for sure. Do you know the interest rate ? I think my price was with a 2.9% rate

cyc: no problem. As long as we can see it's an MSP at 23000, i'm happy =) thanks alot

I took a picture of you. Actually, (fortunately for you), the price is 21, 855$

Anyways, here's the picture.

Attachments

• msp.jpg
    msp.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,695
I finally did it. I went to a place in Brossard (don't remember the name), Gabriel and Spinelli (where i bought my P5) and they were all giving me ~15000$ for my P5 and payments for the MSP were between 500 and 530 a month for 60 months. Then i went to Albi, the guy said what does it take for you to sign tonight ? I said, "a ******* good price, surprise me" ... they gave me 4500$ more for my car than any other dealer. MSP was the same price but because of that extra money put in the car, i end up with monthly payments of 390$ / month (110$ / month less than anybody else even though the guy in Brossard said it was impossible for me to find a better deal) so 110 less than the others and more importantly, 300$ less a month than i pay for my P5 right now (i took 36 months financing) which is the main reason why i wanted to change car, just so i could redo my financing.

So, there's a new MSP owner in Montreal =)

Unfortunately, i will have to. I will get Winter tires next week. It's not so bad outside right now, unless it starts snowing again

Would my set of winter tires fit on the MSP ? ( 195/55r15 ) ? Just want to make sure. If they do, i'll negotiate something with my dealer so i can keep my winter tires. If not ... then i'll get a set next week. What size do you guys have on your mp3/msp ?

Another cool thing is, when i was there last night, just as we we're preparing to go test-drive the car, we pass by an RX8. So i'm like "hey, we're trying that one next uh ?" and he said "uhmmm euhhh no i can't really do that" so i'm like "awww come on, you know im not gona buy it but still" and he said If you buy me a Speed tonight, you can try it. So me and my friend start laughing and he does too and we leave in the MSP. Then we come back and about 1h30 to 2h later, the papers were signed. I totally forgot about the RX8 but as i was about to leave, i see it next to the door so i turn around and i said "hey, you owe me a ride in the RX8" ..... soooo i'll get to try the RX8 next week if the roads are nice =)

That will be the most powerful car i've ever sat into. Last one was a WRX ... but this time, i get to drive it ! hehe

Metal MP5 said:
Unfortunately, i will have to. I will get Winter tires next week. It's not so bad outside right now, unless it starts snowing again

Would my set of winter tires fit on the MSP ? ( 195/55r15 ) ? Just want to make sure. If they do, i'll negotiate something with my dealer so i can keep my winter tires. If not ... then i'll get a set next week. What size do you guys have on your mp3/msp ?

I put some 17inch Pirello P-Zero or P100 Winter tires froma BMW (evil)

But I am told anything smaller than 17inch has much better grip.

I hear Yokohama EVS100 are totally INSANE, my friend always compares them to his summer tires - he swears by them.

i currently have Yokohama AVS Winter right now. They're VERY VERY good in deep snow but it aint worth s*** on ice and slush ... so

i wouldnt buy 17s because i dont want to use the mags during the winter + 17" winter tires are alot more expensive.

I will look for a set of those EVS100, thanks for the info

Metal MP5 said:

have them try them on. the speed has bigger rotors than the p5. I had the surprise of my life when I tried to fit my mp3 steelies on my speed.

Je suis retourner chez Albi ce soir pour finir les papiers. Mon vendeur me disait qu'il en restait une dizaine, mais ce sont juste des jaunes. Il reste 1 Titane parce que la personne qui l'avait acheter a changer d'idee.

Je prends possession de l'auto mercredi =)

Back