Msp Dyno

:
03.5 MSP Blazin' Yellow
Went to Victor Research today to watch the forum member formerly known as boosted orange have his car dyno tuned with the DSM Split second AFC. The car was tuned at 12 PSI of Boost and the MSP moved the rollers to the tune of 240HP and 260 LB/FT Torque. Video will be posted probably tomorrow night once i get a chance to load it on the computer.

Drumfreak said:
Nice numbers. What kind of dyno was it?

Here is your dyno specs.

Victor Research's TWIN 248/248 DynoJet Chassis Dynamometer

* 1200 Horsepower accuracy
* Fully brake loadable for all 1200 Horsepower.
* Truly balanced front and rear differential load.
* True wheel horsepower data in FWD, RWD, or AWD!
* Faster setup! No hour long set up for AWD cars on the dyno.

See our Dyno Page for more information.

sweet...I like good publicity! well I know kicker was putting down right around the same numbers with the gt28 setup...so that and supporting mods would be my guess...

hell yea thats awesome, i need to find a good place to tune mine! i'm going to tune at 8psi or 9psi

LMK if you find one down here... I haven't had time to look around and most import places are afraid to touch anything that isn't honda related.

DSMConvert said:
sweet...I like good publicity! well I know kicker was putting down right around the same numbers with the gt28 setup...so that and supporting mods would be my guess...

Your correct lol

vcinsanity1523 said:
lol i ******* forgot my firewire cable at my house and im up at school now so the vids won't be up until this weekend sorry

Damn damn damn. O well lol, it'll be worth the wait.

He must still have a cat in there to be putting up that much torque. Nice numbers though. At least now I know what I can be making if I would risk bumping up to 12psi.

From what I remember of boosted, he had a CAI, some sort of boost control, and a Corksport exhaust to go along with the AFC. I could be wrong though.

livelyjay said:
He must still have a cat in there to be putting up that much torque. Nice numbers though. At least now I know what I can be making if I would risk bumping up to 12psi.

From what I remember of boosted, he had a CAI, some sort of boost control, and a Corksport exhaust to go along with the AFC. I could be wrong though.

He has CAI, Corksport Exhaust, Custom FMIC MPNICK TURBO UPGRADE (GT28 in GT25 Housing) MBC Port and polished turbo manifold WRX Injectors Greddy BOV and a few other things that im probably missing in terms of performance

livelyjay said:

Why would having a cat in make more torque?

Jeph said:
Why would having a cat in make more torque?
yea, i was wondering the same thing myself. I have a highflow cat on the GHL but its hardly restrictive right now.
Bump for the vids !!

vcinsanity1523 said:
He has CAI, Corksport Exhaust, Custom FMIC MPNICK TURBO UPGRADE (GT28 in GT25 Housing) MBC Port and polished turbo manifold WRX Injectors Greddy BOV and a few other things that im probably missing in terms of performance[/QUO

Hey man, how come i've never seen it around here? I live in East Hartford. I've got the titanium MSP w/ the carbon fiber grille. Seen me?

When i installed my corksport exh.(no cats) last year before my fmic and unichip , i had it dynoed @10psi and it put down 216hp and 230ft/lbs............im not sure if the cats have to do with torque........

Back