msp black t+sc

decided to pick up another 505zoom crank pulley now i have two will be installing the one for this car on monday

got more worked done installed the 505zoom pulley and retapped my fidanza flywheel and hardware. Installed a new pilot bearing for the flywheel also bought a new revised throw out bearing

all of the hardware no set perfect

new revised throw out bearing

pulley looks great

Man Fuad. The car is looking great. Also if you are planning to get rid of the RX7 wheels please hit me up :)

Man Fuad. The car is looking great. Also if you are planning to get rid of the RX7 wheels please hit me up :)

Im probably going to sell the black msp since i cant get the registration fixed its costing to much to register every year this year $379 compared to my gray msp at $88

Im probably going to sell the black msp since i cant get the registration fixed its costing to much to register every year this year $379 compared to my gray msp at $88
Wow that sucks. So you will be selling it for sure? You've put so much work into it already. I meant what I said. I'll take the RX7 wheels of your hands if you're planning to get rid of them.

Last edited:
Wow that sucks. So you will be selling it for sure? You've put so much work into it already. I meant what I said. I'll take the RX7 wheels of your hands if you're planning to get rid of them.

I transferred all of the work onto the grey speed... Just let me know whats up when ur ready

Back