MSP and the Oscar Mayer Wiener Car

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
IMG_2737Large.jpg

haahahahahahah. :D

I saw that thing a while ago near me at a grocery store, and then like 15 minutes later on the highway...you know how funny it is seeing a 70 mph hotdog on wheels?

wienermobile.jpg

I saw the wiener mobile on the pa turnpike a few years back.. u can see the mirror on my mp3 (after a 5 day trip to pittsburg in the snow). that thing was soo wierd looking, i had to slow down to let it pass and figure out what it is. I wonder if there is more then 1???

Last edited:
.. Now THAT is ******' hilarious.

I've only seen it once, about four years ago. I was on I-95 heading to North Carolina. I was makin' a road trip with two friends, who were sleeping at the time .. and I scared the s*** outta them cause I started screaming outta nowhere, "AAAAAAAH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT'S THE WEINER IT'S THE WEINER MOBILE IT'S THE ******* WEEEEEEEINER!"

hahahaha dude. its so hard to miss when u se it. you just see this like giant hot dog. hahahahaha.

awe man :](first) you guys are great.

Sweet thread! I work at Oscar Mayer as their Senior Windows Server engineer, so I see the Madison, WI weinermobile all the time. I know that there is at least 6 weinermobiles, and the interns who crew them are called Weenies. I tell ya, I love my job and all the crazy perks.

you should have turned the MSP around and allowed the wiener to mount it from behind.

Back