msp 2003.5 partout....no part too small

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the stock steering wheel, both coolant and wiper fluid reservoir, rear passenger door locking motor, the piping and airbox if they're stock, might be interested if you have an Injen CAI, mesh grill for front bumper that covers FMIC and fog lights, etc....

I need a fuel injector, do you have one available? It's for cylinders 3 & 4. I'm also looking for a protege emblem off the trunk. Do you have these? Let me know how much shipped to 37919

I need the mandrel bolt that goes to the bacl of the block where the factory oil psi sensor and feed line hook up too.. do you have? Pm me asap

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-29-07-56-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-29-07-56-02.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 79
Trying to find the white plastic bushings that are above and below the "knob" in the middle of the shifter, where it pivots. Idk what these are called. But when you take off the shift knob and boot you'll see the snap ring, o-ring, upper and lower white plastic things. Lmk thanks

Dark-one, the MSP will be replaced soon (4 weeks tops). If we work out a deal, would you want to meet in C-Bus and do the transfer? The engine and tranny are strong and a lot of great components too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back