MS6 vs. Subie Forester XT

The Forester made it onto the Top 10(or was it 15) vehicles under 30k list. Read off of MSN, think it made a 14.5 sec pass on the 1320.

IMO though I like the looks of the MS6 better.

I do h/e like the looks of the MS6 also....the fact that you can mod the piss out of the forester and still have it look so ordinary is what really tickles my willy.
:D

I am and the Forester is still a grocery getter

As much as I'd like to argue with you about this...it has enormous potential "for a grocery getter"...more than the MS6. Don't get me wrong...I'm a Mazda fan through & through...but best bang for buck goes to the Forester. Plus it has the appeal of being a very fast, unassuming sleeper.
/(2cents)

How will the forester do against this?
Jeep-srt8.jpg

Ive heard a srt8 in person. Sounds like a muscle car.

WRX wagon . . . . meh no thx. I thought about it but after research the weak tranny situation is very real. If you choose to mod those things you have to pray everytime you drive it. Super expensive to replace those trannies too.

dude.. those jeeps are monsters.. i believe they run a 12.5 1/4 mile stock.. and there the sexiest jeep to live yet.. and that exhaust is pure winnn

I went and checked out the Jspec MS6 and Jspec Forester Cross sport.
After my wife sat in the ms6, it was a done deal. She gave me the thumbs up & everything. The Forester was nice but the Mazda was just $ perfect.

You ms6 owners have the keyless option or is that just a jdm thing.
The car has a credit card size keyless entry and the key remains in the ignition.
You can pull out the plastic piece on the ignition and pull a back up key from the bottom of the flat credit card thingee....also there was a small black sensor on the exterior of the driver side door. Walk up close enough and it unlocks.
Pretty dope IMO.

I went and checked out the Jspec MS6 and Jspec Forester Cross sport.
After my wife sat in the ms6, it was a done deal. She gave me the thumbs up & everything. The Forester was nice but the Mazda was just $ perfect.

You ms6 owners have the keyless option or is that just a jdm thing.
The car has a credit card size keyless entry and the key remains in the ignition.
You can pull out the plastic piece on the ignition and pull a back up key from the bottom of the flat credit card thingee....also there was a small black sensor on the exterior of the driver side door. Walk up close enough and it unlocks.
Pretty dope IMO.

Well congratulations and welcome to our very exclusive club. As you probably are aware, the Mazdaspeed 6 is quite limited in quantity.

What you're talking about above is available on North American Grand Touring models. Any MS6's with the Sport package wouldn't have this to my knowledge.

That's crazy....the jspec one had cloth seats lol!
So, yes...should be getting into one in the Summer after my deployment.

whts the difference between j-spec and non j-spec.. mine has chinese/japanese lettering on the frame # thing under the passanger side floor mat.. does that mean its j-spec?? sorry if i sound dumb.

well ive had the pleasure of having a wrx and i must say there beautiful cars and have great power potential, i traded my 2007 wrx for the speed 6 a year ago and i must say that the speed has much better interior and is more exclusive. i wanted to get something that was quick, had more room and was turbo and the ms6 fit like a glove. i loved my suby but sad to say that they are as common as honda civics these days. everyone and there mom had one. i love standing out with have a car that u barley see. in the year ive had mine ive seen only 2 other ms6 where i live all the way to philly.

well ive had the pleasure of having a wrx and i must say there beautiful cars and have great power potential, i traded my 2007 wrx for the speed 6 a year ago and i must say that the speed has much better interior and is more exclusive. i wanted to get something that was quick, had more room and was turbo and the ms6 fit like a glove. i loved my suby but sad to say that they are as common as honda civics these days. everyone and there mom had one. i love standing out with have a car that u barley see. in the year ive had mine ive seen only 2 other ms6 where i live all the way to philly.

+1 to that brother.

Back