MS6 Take-off Aftermarket Parts- Fujita Intake and Forge blow-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcthree

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Mazdaspeed 6 aftermarket parts clearance(CAI, Recirc Valve, front spoiler)

Well, Mazda Credit wouldn't budge. The buy-back on my lease was a good $4,000 more than the wholesale value of the car, so I reluctantly surrendered the car yesterday; the dealer almost fell over when he saw how well the car was cared for. Oh well.....

Here's a few parts that were on the car for a short time, and some never got mounted. Prices are fair, but if you want to shoot resonable offers, I'll entertain them.

1) Fujita cold air intake. On the car for about 1 month. No scratches and in perfect condition. Includes all pieces and install manual, decals. Good top-end improvement. $150 + shipping.

2) Forge Motorsport alloy recirculation valve. On the car for about 1 month. Bolts straight on as a replacement for the stock piece. Nice sound when used with the CAI. Includes 3 springs to tailor blow-off pressure. Great, easy bolt-on bit. $150 + shipping.

3) NextMod front splitter/spoiler. Just checked the NextMod website, and these are out of stock and they're closed until the end of January! Not a good sign, I"m afraid. However, I have a new, unmounted piece that I'll sell for $175 + shipping. It's made from fiberglass and replaces the rubber lip on the car. Looks great.

Attachments

• fujita.JPG
    fujita.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 152
  • forge (2).JPG
    forge (2).JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC01875.JPG
    DSC01875.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC01876.JPG
    DSC01876.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01877.JPG
    DSC01877.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Don't want to lowball, still broke from xmas, but I'd be interested in the lip later in the month if it's still around.

black or silver one? and 150 is a bit steep since brand new they go for 152 incl shipping

Forge and Fujita are sold, but the lip remains.

As an economic recovery incentive, I'll do $160 + shipping. Anything less, I also have one with an easily repaired crack (about 12 inches long). Take a look at www.nextmod.com for how this splitter looks on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back