ms6 pittsburgh

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring
I've been a member on this site for awhile now, usually the mazdaspeed protege section. As of today I am an owner of a ms6, and hope to learn tons from here like I did about my msp,

hey guy I just got my speed 6 last fri. I live in New Castle, PA. Only about an hour out of Pitt.

I know there are a few PGH guys on the forums. I was actually just in Pittsburgh last weekend, driving my VRM Ms6. In my 3 days there, I saw 4 Ms6s. I thought that was a pretty high incident rate. Great City BTW! Not sure how you manual tranny guys navigate the south side tho!
-a

south side is nothing, the parkway is a different story. sometimes it's ok but a majority of the time before the tunnels it blows.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to the speed6 family! I am in cinci (i know i know) But my whole family lives in Pittsburgh, mainly mount washington area. I'll let you know next time I am heading up there, it wont be too long. Shoulda came in this weekend for the UC vs Pitt game but had other plans! Any questions just ask!

cool, i live in mt washington, but ive lived here for three monthes now and have only seen a gray ms3 and a blue protege mp3

cool, i live in mt washington, but ive lived here for three monthes now and have only seen a gray ms3 and a blue protege mp3

Cool man, I'll definitely let you know next time I am heading in. It'll probably be around early december or christmas time. Maybe thanksgiving, but most likely not.

I'll be up in Pitt this weekend for the bengals steelers game. if you hear of anything going on let me know!

figured I'll give ya a heads up again, I am heading into pittsburgh tomorrow and will be there thru sunday.

Back