MS6 lease takeover...cheap

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Howdy all you strangers.... I've been out of the country for the past few months with my job and it looks like I'll be traveling a lot more for the next year....so I really need to get rid of the speed 6, being as that all its doing is sitting in the garage costing me a monthly payment.

So I have 12 months left on the lease(jan 2009) and am looking for someone to takeover the remainder of the lease. Monthly payments are $325/mth, HOWEVER I am willing to either A. cut you a check for $1,000 or pay you $100 a month as an incentive to help me out. Car is completely stock with the exception of the integrated Ipod connector that will go with it. Its a titanium sport in perfect condition. I have oil change records complete with blackstone labs oil analysis results. I am under the mileage which is 1,000 miles a month/12K a year. I will be leaving again after the holidays so if anyone is interested I need to know asap, otherwise I will be turning the vehicle back into mazda early and just pay the early termination fee. I have the credit app and all you need to do is fill it out and I'll fax it in. It is $75 for the credit check and another 200ish for the tranfer fees, which I will cover 100% if you pass the credit check, otherwise you will owe me $75.

You do the math you'll get one of the quickest cars on the road for all of $250 a month, you couldnt get a used car for that kind of money.

-John

This is very tempting....Wish I lived in FL..I would likely take you up on it.

force...ya know I could deliver it to ya...or pay for your ticket down here... jeremy you don't have to have stellar credit just good credit...I think anything over a 600 is considered fine...

I would, as my car just exploded, but I end up hitting fuel cut at the credit part :(

Last edited:
Wow I wish I could just sell my car and take over that until it's over and get a new car....but I don't see that happening right now :(

But I def just sent the bf a txt and we'll see what he says...maybe he'll be super nice and let me :)

Bf said no....since I'm not paying my carpayment now I guess I can't do it....bummer :( Sorry I'd love to help....and have a speed6 haha

pms responded to. Just to clarify everytime I send in a credit app, they add $75 to my payment schedule. So the way this works is you paypal me or whatever the money when I get the app from you and if you pass and take the keys I give it back to you with the $1k. If you are declined, you just made a $75 donation to Mazda credit. From what I could gather you'd need a 650 or above to be approved, which means no defaulted loans, no open litigation, and no deliquent credit debt. I don't make a dime on credit checks and you are free to call mazda credit and verify the fee for florida credit runs.

Back