MS6 Lease takeover... $250/mth 1yr left

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMConvert

AWD...say Bye Bye
:
Titanium MS6
Howdy all you strangers.... I've been out of the country for the past few months with my job and it looks like I'll be traveling a lot more for the next year....so I really need to get rid of the speed 6, being as that all its doing is sitting in the garage costing me a monthly payment.

So I have 12 months left on the lease(jan 2009) and am looking for someone to takeover the remainder of the lease. Monthly payments are $325/mth, HOWEVER I am willing to either A. cut you a check for $1,000 or pay you $100 a month as an incentive to help me out. Car is completely stock with the exception of the integrated Ipod connector that will go with it. Its a titanium sport in perfect condition. I have oil change records complete with blackstone labs oil analysis results. I am under the mileage which is 1,000 miles a month/12K a year. I will be leaving again after the holidays so if anyone is interested I need to know asap, otherwise I will be turning the vehicle back into mazda early and just pay the early termination fee. I have the credit app and all you need to do is fill it out and I'll fax it in. It is $75 for the credit check and another 200ish for the tranfer fees, which I will cover 100% if you pass the credit check, otherwise you will owe me $75.

You do the math you'll get one of the quickest cars on the road for all of $250 a month, you couldnt get a used car for that kind of money.

Buyout at the end of the lease is around $16,500.

-John

be careful with the lease transfer. i was looking into doing that with mine but when i received the paperwork from Mazda American Credit, it clearly states that you can be still held liable for any payments not made, even after you transfer it. good luck though.

Howdy all you strangers.... I've been out of the country for the past few months with my job and it looks like I'll be traveling a lot more for the next year....so I really need to get rid of the speed 6, being as that all its doing is sitting in the garage costing me a monthly payment.

So I have 12 months left on the lease(jan 2009) and am looking for someone to takeover the remainder of the lease. Monthly payments are $325/mth, HOWEVER I am willing to either A. cut you a check for $1,000 or pay you $100 a month as an incentive to help me out. Car is completely stock with the exception of the integrated Ipod connector that will go with it. Its a titanium sport in perfect condition. I have oil change records complete with blackstone labs oil analysis results. I am under the mileage which is 1,000 miles a month/12K a year. I will be leaving again after the holidays so if anyone is interested I need to know asap, otherwise I will be turning the vehicle back into mazda early and just pay the early termination fee. I have the credit app and all you need to do is fill it out and I'll fax it in. It is $75 for the credit check and another 200ish for the tranfer fees, which I will cover 100% if you pass the credit check, otherwise you will owe me $75.

You do the math you'll get one of the quickest cars on the road for all of $250 a month, you couldnt get a used car for that kind of money.

Buyout at the end of the lease is around $16,500.

-John

im interested , any pics of the car ?

be careful with the lease transfer. i was looking into doing that with mine but when i received the paperwork from Mazda American Credit, it clearly states that you can be still held liable for any payments not made, even after you transfer it. good luck though.

yeah +fricking 1. i was going to do this but found this out. a company swapalease.com will sell your car and re-lease it but the payments are off from the original payments. but mazda american credit and mazda usa allows you to sell the car and pay off the buyout as if you were actually financing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back