MS6 GT3076 @25psi DynoJet... 369awhp/357awtq SAE; 385, 370 Uncorrected

Great numbers, what would need to be done to break the 400whp?

Thanks man. I'd have to lean her out a bit, but I'm going back to the D07 w/m nozzle... the D010 is too big. I had to pull like 10% fuel over the D07 nozzle, and it's still all rich. I may run a few gallons of E85, and close the gap with timing. I'm pretty content with her now though. I may just put in the D07 and my previous map, and wait until Spring to mess with it more.

Needs more slow-bell. What's your hate-mobile putting down up there in Quebec? 100 Newton-Meters, eh? lol

give me one example how that was a shot at your car in any way shape or form?
even if we used nm, whats it matter? the united states didn't start measurement, why should everyone abide by them?

Great numbers, car looks very clean and well modified...pretty weak comment though...

give me one example how that was a shot at your car in any way shape or form?
even if we used nm, whats it matter? the united states didn't start measurement, why should everyone abide by them?

Take it easy, I was just busting your chops. I don't care about English or Metric... I've used both. HP in watts (or kW) wouldn't bother me, but I have no frame of reference for metric tq, and it just seems odd. It would just be a matter of getting used to it.

Great numbers, car looks very clean and well modified...pretty weak comment though...

Thanks

Back